Use Gameiki mod with tAPI mods?

Taliesynnn

Terrarian
So I've been using Gameiki mod in the past but it lacks features luckily Shockah's mods have them but i can't seem to make the two work together at the same time! is it possible by any means?

Gameiki and tAPI are two separate EXE mods, which means you CAN'T mix them. Also tAPI and vanilla uses a different save format, which makes them even more incompatible anyway.

On the other hand, my Fancy Cheat Menu has most, if not all (if not MORE) features Gameiki has, so there would be no point mixing the two.

Gameiki and tAPI are two separate EXE mods, which means you CAN'T mix them. Also tAPI and vanilla uses a different save format, which makes them even more incompatible anyway.

On the other hand, my Fancy Cheat Menu has most, if not all (if not MORE) features Gameiki has, so there would be no point mixing the two.

Okay, but can you make (or do you know) any mod that will reveal the whole map in tAPI? since can't find a mapviewer that works with tAPI worlds. I know there's a full bright option but the reveal map would also be helpful for making plans for adventures.

Okay, but can you make (or do you know) any mod that will reveal the whole map in tAPI? since can't find a mapviewer that works with tAPI worlds. I know there's a full bright option but the reveal map would also be helpful for making plans for adventures.
I could include such a feature in FCM, but... The problem is, the map gets very laggy and takes a while to load, to the point we sometimes ran out of memory when loading one.

Gameiki could reveal the map. huehuehue.

Like a programmer, I know that GM generally modifies non-API interfaces (API = Application Personal Interface). tAPI mods code in memory using hooks and other methods. I think that GM and tAPI will become compatible when GM will use the same methods as mods for tAPI.
P.S. tShock uses tAPI modules, so there can be some ways to port GM to tS as plug-in.

Last edited:
Uhhh... You're totally mistaking things. Both tAPI and Gameiki do exactly the same thing. And no, TShock has NOTHING to do with tAPI, at all. There is absolutely no chance of these 3 working together.

Uhhh... You're totally mistaking things. Both tAPI and Gameiki do exactly the same thing. And no, TShock has NOTHING to do with tAPI, at all. There is absolutely no chance of these 3 working together.
But GM can be ported to tS if someone will write plug-in for it for translate "Gameiki Interface" to hooks, and tAPI will receive GM if someone will port it.
All "WILL" may be bold!

Umm, no. TShock is a purely serverside mod - you can't add new interface with it.
Well, that's obvious - that's the point of tAPI - to allow running multiple tAPI-specific mods at once.

TShock is a purely serverside mod - you can't add new interface with it.
When I say that GM could be ported to tS I mean that GM's cilent-server interface could be port on tS. And tAPI can receive GM's interfaces (not only visible) if SOMEONE will write mod.
So if somebody know a person who can - please, tell him/her to do it!

Back
Top Bottom