PC Using Polish leters

Nedved

Terrarian
HI :> I know there you awere of translation situation and there be fix, but the dev team awere of not abele too use polish leters in terraria? Not in chesst name, serch bar in JE mode, singh, etc.? It`s well be fix? Pls respond

Hi. Using polish letters in game not awailable. Naming words, serch bar in journey mode, naming chests etc.

Please can you make work that?

You can`t. There no way to use polish letters is serch bar in journey mode, naming worlds etc. That is the post

Writing polish letters in game. In journey when sershing item,naming characters, naming worlds etc. you can`t writ polish letters. Can you fix this pls? (sorry for my english)

Naming worlds, charackters, serch bar in journey mode ets. can`t write polish leters. Pls some one fix this?

Last edited:
Like in the title Polish poeapol can`t whrite polish letters: Ąą,Ćć, etc. in everywhere. NAming worlds,players, serch bar in journey mode... evetywhe. Can you make this hapen to fix pls?

Sorry for bad english

Huh, that's frustrating. :( I'm not fluent in the language, but my 75% Polish blood sympathizes with you.

Yo, Terraria devs~! Could the problem be the fact that most Polish folks use a standard English keyboard, but the right Alt key (sometimes labeled "Alt Gr") is used to switch to letter variants, and the game doesn't know how to parse the inputs?

Example: To type " ś ", you hold right-Alt and press the " s " key.
Or for " ć ", you hold right-Alt and press " c ", etc.

Did you guys forget to factor that in? Or maybe Terraria doesn't fully interface with native keyboard settings but uses its own entry method and that wasn't programmed in?

Or maybe, did you guys mistakenly configure it for the "Polish (214)" keyboard, which almost nobody in Poland uses except for like, certain professional writers or older folks who learned to type on a typewriter? 😅

I hope this oversight can be fixed for my overseas kin~! 🇵🇱

Hi. I postet this bug/problem 5th time ithing this time. There are polish leters in game but i CAN`T use them too name words, charakters, etc. Can some one fix this pls?

(sorry for my english, not primiary lang.)

Hi. I postet this bug/problem 5th time ithing this time. There are polish leters in game but i CAN`T use them too name words, charakters, etc. Can some one fix this pls?

(sorry for my english, not primiary lang.)

HI :> I know there you awere of translation situation and there be fix, but the dev team awere of not abele too use polish leters in terraria? Not in chesst name, serch bar in JE mode, singh, etc.? It`s well be fix? Pls respond
Hi there @Nedved I combined your seven threads into one thread here. :) I know it may be frustrating to have a problem and not hear anything back about it. I'm sorry, I don't know if there is a solution for it, the game just may not be able to support that, I'm not sure. Please don't make any new threads about it though - we don't want duplicate threads. I know that you probably did so in order for your issue to be seen, but it's best to keep it contained in just one thread.

Back
Top Bottom