Va Beach Family of 3 Players

PizzaBones73

Terrarian
Greetings from Virginia Beach, Virginia!
My daughter has been playing Terraria for years and she got my son and I hooked big time.
We play Terraria on the Xbox for hours and hours each day. We always end the day with a Terraria party, which is usually pizza, Mountain Dew and some kind of dessert (preferably brownies or ice cream...or both).
We're looking forward to the release of Terraria:Otherworld, but in the meantime, we're content with playing one of the best games ever created...Terraria!
Shoot us a message, we'd love to meet some fellow Terrarians.
See you in the forums :)
-Brian, Katie & Logan
image.jpeg

My son is 6 and his daily quote at the end of the day is "DADDY! WE CAN HAVE A TERRARIA PARTY NOW!"
He usually passes out in the chair next to me around 1am.
I usually stop playing around 6am. Not because I'm tired, but because my wife is awake and getting ready for work. She usually comes downstairs, sees me still playing, and says "YOU'RE STILL PLAYING??"
So it's off to bed I go.

My son is 6 and his daily quote at the end of the day is "DADDY! WE CAN HAVE A TERRARIA PARTY NOW!"
He usually passes out in the chair next to me around 1am.
I usually stop playing around 6am. Not because I'm tired, but because my wife is awake and getting ready for work. She usually comes downstairs, sees me still playing, and says "YOU'RE STILL PLAYING??"
So it's off to bed I go.
That's the thing about the game; it's loads of fun to play and it will slightly wear you out, leading to moderately long pauses before I play again... Or any game for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom