PC Various items for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about 15? I really don't know how much they're worth, so tell me if that's too low.

that's... an embarrassingly low offer. 15 ebonkoi is maybe 5 minutes of fishing, in exchange for a 1 in 10,000 drop? no thanks.

a stack of ebonkoi sounds reasonable to me.

If you still have them, I could use a Meowmere and a Star Wrath. I can offer 15 Sigils and some mechanical boss summons, or I can pay with cash. How much do you think is fair? I can also offer a couple Lunar Portal staves or a selection of Golem drops, if you're interested (long shot, but figured it was worth mentioning).

Interested in the Money Trough. Don't have much to offer just some money. Let me know how much you want.

I have the ebonkoi and I added you on Steam. My username is baddaysforu2. Thanks.

enjoy your deeply discounted slime staff. :p

a stack of ebonkoi is 999, not 99. i'd care a little more if i didn't have several slime staves to spare.

Last edited:
enjoy your deeply discounted slime staff. :p

a stack of ebonkoi is 999, not 99. i'd care a little more if i didn't have several slime staves to spare.

someone pointed out to me that the old max stack for ebonkoi was 99, so i'll just call this a misunderstanding and apologize if i sounded like a douche in my earlier message.

Added you for these items
Toxic flask
Laser machine gun
Xeno staff
Gold ring
Discount card
Cosmic car
Anti grav hook
Laser drill
Meow sword
Terrarian
Tackle box