Pixel Art Vikri`s Awesomazing sprite thread!

Do you like my sprites?

• Awesomazing!!!

Votes: 55 61.8%
  • fantastic!!

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Great!

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Not bad

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horrible

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
Let's see how you do with this. Try and sprite a Daydream Dragon. If you find it a little too difficult (which I don't think you will with that skill) then you can stop with just the head. Just so you know what it is, it's the thing in my avatar/signature.
should it be terraria styled?

Yeah, try terraria.
Daydream_Dragon.png

feel like making animated sprites for a wraith or panther?

Attachments

• Black_Panther.png
    Black_Panther.png
    30 KB · Views: 182
  • Aether_Wraith.png
    Aether_Wraith.png
    1,008 bytes · Views: 191
So do you want me to make them gifs?
I see a panther run animation and a panther jump animation, should they be seperated?
um.. no they need to be png with fixed framesize and transparent bg like all terraria graphics. Those are my current placeholders / examples.

panther is modeled after unicorn so it has 1 stand, 1 jump, cyclic walk sequence, and cyclic run sequence. I want all 4 of those, cycles dont need to be as long. Animating 4 legs is hard; best I personally could do; had to use a video. Looked at how real animators do it; too hard. I'd also like a 2nd alternate jump animation for pouncing, with teeth / claws out maybe. It's one of his main attacks.

Creature Descriptions:
*Aether Wraith: An incorporeal fiend with an aura of pure terror. A creature of mist, and air.
description: curse of delirium to everything in the area, cannot be hit unless it materializes to attack(in melee), touch causes 'Hypothermia' for several seconds making it very hard to avoid subsequent attacks
purpose: requires melee, add nighttime undead
future: cool aether mist trail, might be cool if he darkened nearby tiles, avoids lit+indoor areas?, switch to some flying AI if falls off a sky island

*Black Panther: Deadly and elusive nocturnal predator
description: invisible in darkness when stalking, bonus damage when pouncing, can jump and jump off trees when chasing, can flee and re-hide if pressed
purpose: high speed and offense ambusher; stealth enemy seemed cool; fill out nocturnal roster
future: finish partially finished sprite, tweak hitbox

so you just want me to remove the goddamn white background?
im not really sure what you want me to do.

I have a mod with these creatures, but they need sprites. I need an artist to draw the sprites. They both have placeholder sprites; or i couldnt test them; tapi would crash.

Whoah, thanks man! I tried and got a working (but crappy) animation, and this is much better! I just need to convert it to PNG, but I know some converters.

If you ever do have time and feel like doing a major project, panther still needs a bunch of sprites. Almost debugged and working how I want it to atm.

Back
Top Bottom