Pixel Art Vikri`s Awesomazing sprite thread!

Do you like my sprites?

• Awesomazing!!!

Votes: 55 61.8%
  • fantastic!!

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Great!

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Not bad

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horrible

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
Don't mean to be a bother, heh, but if you feel up to animating another animal, how about animating this
Coyote.png
Desert Coyote from the Desert Coyote Suggestion?

Don't mean to be a bother, heh, but if you feel up to animating another animal, how about animating this
Coyote.png
Desert Coyote from the Desert Coyote Suggestion?
Finish the ai before u make 20 animation frames. Unicorn uses a lot of frames anyway. Idk about wolf. There are 100x more sprites than working ais, and animating is a pain.

I have a very cleaned unicorn ai u can use where just change parameters at the top to customize the details. I can pm it to u?

Wow! These sprites are very nice! I especially like these ones, I can't tell what they're based off of.
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

*bump*

Could you do a gas mask please, I'm planning to use it in a suggestion of thats ok. I will give credit and would like it on a terrarian if that is possible. Thanks :)

Wow! These sprites are very nice! I especially like these ones, I can't tell what they're based off of.
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

*bump*
This little guy!
Prismite.png

Are requests still open? If they are, could you please do a llama looking very lordly - wearing a top hat and monocle and anything else you think would look good.

Lord llama.png
:)

Could you do a gas mask please, I'm planning to use it in a suggestion of thats ok. I will give credit and would like it on a terrarian if that is possible. Thanks :)

Gas_mask.png
;D

Really like your sprites, and the gift logo for The Fallen Star Bestiary was incredible.

Could you possibly recreate a banner for The Boreal Bookshelf, with the same style as the one you sprited for the bestiary, please.

Really like your sprites, and the gift logo for The Fallen Star Bestiary was incredible.

Could you possibly recreate a banner for The Boreal Bookshelf, with the same style as the one you sprited for the bestiary, please.

The boreal bookshelf.png
It isnt the same style but its ok right?

Hey!
Would you like to sprite some stuff for my mod? I will of course credit you.
If yes, are you good at making animations? (like walking animations for monsters, particles)

You said you take requests, huh? I am trying to do a moon lord alt. (sun lord) I would like him to look like the moon lord, but without that tentacle beard, a nice bright orange color, with four arms, and antlers. Do you think you can do that for me? :)

Back
Top Bottom