Console Vita troubles :(

Deroxor

Terrarian
Ok soo this has been frustratingly happening to me a few times, and right now i just lost about 12 hours of gameplay due to the fact that the game stops saving..... Auto-saving, Manually clicking save, and even exiting the game doesnt work.

Soo i spent the last 12 hours raiding the dungeon, fixing my town, fihting hordes of goblins, upgrading my armor twice, organizing mstorage items and opening all the treasures in hell from one end of the map to the other......

Soo i dont really trust the auto save feature, because its screwd me over before. Soo i pause the game and click the save button and........ Nothing happens.
No spinning pink sun, no greyed out save button letting me know its saving, nothing. Soo i press it a few more times and still nothing.
Soo then i decided to leave the game because the game usualy saves the world and character upon quitting. Soo i leave game, and now im stuck in the loading screen..... 5 mins, nothing, 10 mins nothing, 15 minutes and i. Forced to shut the vita off.

Soo me figuring i would lose some progress, decided to boot up and see how far back its sent me (as i assumed the auto save would of saved a few hours prior)

Turns out im all the way back 12 hours of gameplay down the drain, all the friggen effort for nothing and now im wondering whats the point in playing a broken game???

My vita diddnt have an update waiting, I wasnt in an online game, and i was still connected to the internet and psn, as i was able to check my friendslist.

Soo im wondering is this a regular thing?? I hate wasting my time with nothing to show for it, and this is one of those times lol :red:

Also on a side not, how do i connect to online games? Is there a place where i can go to find people who are also playing on the vita???

All i want is my meteorite armor and space gun back :( it took me sooooooooo long to finally get enough bars to make it.

So just to be certain, you didn't turn autosave off?
No i always have it on, but for some reason it stops woking soo ive become accustomed to just manually saving, but now that stops working, and i cant figure out why.

Saving is an essential part of the game is it not? Why does it stop working?

That is very strange. I suggest you back up your saves and then reinstall Terraria. If that doesn't help you should contact 505 directly through the links in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom