Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Sucks ballzonz

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Some of them

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters

Ghostly!

Wall of Flesh
I'm moving my previous art thread over here so please enjoy the drawings and art I create or not :p.
REQUESTS
-Closed for now !
My Uploaded art:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
make sure to like ,comment in the comment section ! Criticism and suggestions are always appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 590
Last edited:
Dude, I'm loving this!

Here's hoping you get some more views and recognition. I'll add you onto my recommended artists' list in my own thread, since you've clearly put a good deal of effort into producing some quality art.

Particularly, though I'm not a fan of the game myself, the drawing of Chica is great. I really like how defined and 'sharp' it is, compared to say, the Golem drawing (though it was clearly intentional on the part of the Golem). Maybe you could do a few more in that style, if possible?

I noticed you did with your image of... is that the Bone Hell Worm from Terraria? Sorry, I'm not that knowledgeable nowadays. xD

That aside, the smoother style works really well with the wolf and pyramid drawing. I think I'm noticing a pattern here - to me, the drawings with more minimalistic backgrounds appeal more. I wonder if others agree?

Great work across the board, nonetheless.

I'm very happy and grateful to hear this , I'll continue with my work! :D

thanks so much XP

Well, it's been well-earned compadre!

I'm just feeling a little bad that your thread hasn't really been getting the recognition it deserves, hmm.

I really like your art style! To me, if you can make art sketchy and smooth at the same time, you're gonna go places. Keep fiddling with your art and you'll get even better!

Vlad! You've made some amazing new drawings, so why didn't you say as such? Haha. No, but seriously, you should say something like 'Update: New drawings added' when you do, cause I for one didn't get to see them until now!

Oh my God, the 4-man pimp gang drawing is flipping amazing, even though in truth I have no clue what any of them are from! As for your others, great take on the Eater of Souls, that disturbing pseudo-grin is exactly how I would've pictured it too! Well, not with as much style, but you get the gist. I won't make a wall of text going through all of them, but suffice to say that they're great, and:

#Jim'sArmourMasterRace

NICE STUFF!! I'd love a drawing of my scientist char; there are lots of reference images in my signature.

Vlad! You've made some amazing new drawings, so why didn't you say as such? Haha. No, but seriously, you should say something like 'Update: New drawings added' when you do, cause I for one didn't get to see them until now!

Oh my God, the 4-man pimp gang drawing is flipping amazing, even though in truth I have no clue what any of them are from! As for your others, great take on the Eater of Souls, that disturbing pseudo-grin is exactly how I would've pictured it too! Well, not with as much style, but you get the gist. I won't make a wall of text going through all of them, but suffice to say that they're great, and:

#Jim'sArmourMasterRace
Actually that's a really good suggestion, in fact I already made another picture. Although it's not exactly terraria , it's from the terraria Avalon mod . But enough about that and I'll just show it :p
image.jpg

NICE STUFF!! I'd love a drawing of my scientist char; there are lots of reference images in my signature.
I can try to make you a picture for your character but I can't make any promises :p , might take me a while atleast because I'm not quite the best with drawing humanoid figures.

^ A brilliant improvement! I quite liked the old one as well, but this looks far more defined and dark, which is more in line with a number of your best works. I really like the way you drew the (titanium?) armoured knight, which gives a good impression of movement. As for the Golem? Well, with 'dat faic'... it basically looks like he's thinking "Ahh, sh*t."! ;)

You pretty much got the whole concept and to let you know he/she ! Is wearing titanium :p . That golem doesn't look very happy now that you say.

Can't really blame him, as Titanium armour is hella OP'd - I'd be mad as heck as well!

Back
Top Bottom