Get ready. Ready? No? Ok heres my request anyway:

I'd like my character
Axios.png

Wielding an Excalibur and walking away from the dead Destroyer

just like this:
the_dragonslayer_by_dawnweaver13-d5nfcvb.jpg

Oh my god your art is amazing!
I would request, but it seems like your a bit busy. ^,^

Seems interesting enough. I'd like to make a request as well. I'll upload an image of the character in an hour or so, since I don't have that character nor a picture of him on the computer I'm using (it is not the one in my profile pic statement no longer true, ignore it).

EDIT: Here he is, my mage character. I uploaded both a version where he wears a Wizard Hat and one without, mainly to let you see his hairstyle.
MyMageChar + Hat.png
MyMageChar - Hat.png
As for his pose, how about something like this?
dissidia__white_mage_of_light_by_isaiahjordan-d5huls9.png
Yeah, something like that. Just replace the staff with the Rainbow Rod. Also, make his facial expression look a bit more positive, like he has a lot of self-esteem.

Thanks ahead :)

Edit: It looked kinda unclear according to me, but under the cape he look like this:
MyMageChar - Cape.png

Last edited:
woahhhh. well, this blew up

Imma go ahead and close requests for the time being. I know it's just the second day, but there's already soooo many requests, and I don't want people to put in their requests and then wait forever.

this doesn't mean I'm closing the thread or anything; requests will be reopened as soon as I'm done with bout' half of the current ones. thanks to everyone who requested or dropped by to show their support! This stuff is what keeps me going :)

I would request my character.
Just remove the valentine aspects.
SCRAP THE FRIKING TRANSPARENCY!
image.jpg
OK I CAN WAIT GOODBYE

And... I missed this. Well, this just looks fantastic. If you can remember, or woule like to, tag me in when requests next open up.

Woah. These are all really great. I'll certainly be watching this thread for updates! :happy:
And nab the first available spot if/when you take requests again ;-)

Are commissions allowed? or only requests for the moment? This art style is exactly what I have been looking for. :)

Are commissions allowed? or only requests for the moment? This art style is exactly what I have been looking for. :)
depends on what kind of project we're talking. I'm a bit busy with uni atm but PM me the details and we might be able to work something out :)

Back
Top Bottom