tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Do you think this mod is good?

• Total voters
When downloading this mod, would one have to create a new world to get access to some of the content (like ores, biomes, generated structures, etc.)?

If you use the 'report' button under the first post and tell moderators you'd like the spelling changed in the title, they can change it or let you edit it yourself.
I never knew i could do this, thank you!

Hey Hamboy39! When you gonna update mod to new Tmodloader?
I really wants to play with this mod!
The update will be out soon, but if you downgrade to the previous version of tmodloader you can use the download link on this fourm to play it

When downloading this mod, would one have to create a new world to get access to some of the content (like ores, biomes, generated structures, etc.)?
You don't have to make a new world for things to take effect, but that might change in the future

Screenshot_2017-06-10-12-01-55.png

Fourm... heh

great sprites! but :I
mn5jMK7.png

mkNklWK.png

kczsSlG.png

XTbVXmn.png

m6VgzPW.png

i notice multiple guys are working on these sprites, i think some people should stop spriting (no offense) i mean like this mod has great pottential

mn5jMK7.png

mkNklWK.png

kczsSlG.png

XTbVXmn.png

m6VgzPW.png

i notice multiple guys are working on these sprites, i think some people should stop spriting (no offense) i mean like this mod has great pottential
Some of the sprites have been made before this mod's development (since we have fused with a few mods that included these items) but we will try to improve them at some point or another, i hope this won't hinder your experience of the mod

mn5jMK7.png

mkNklWK.png

kczsSlG.png

XTbVXmn.png

m6VgzPW.png

I agree there's some work to be done, but I don't think it's that bad after seeing some really crappy sprites. Like, REALLY bad sprites. A little touching up or redesigning would keep it fresh tho. The only one in my opinion that could use a more major edit or overhaul would be the slime set and everything else a bit of tweaking at best.

Update 0.3.1 is out!
This update includes updating to the latest version of tmodloader, in addition to adding a new NPC: the Trash Man
The Trash Man sells a variety of vanilla items at least 1 tier after you can normally obtain them, and also sells a few unique items
Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/h0p3fi94lge0cev/ForgottenMemories.tmod

Dragonfire Blade
Trashcan Lid
Edible Trash
Trash Cannon
White Granite Scepter (credit to @Bla2e for the sprite)
Basil Wand

Back
Top Bottom