tModLoader (W.I.P, Released) The Terratale Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find the mod browser. Plz help me!!:eek:
[doublepost=1472408453,1472408413][/doublepost]P.S. is there a mobile version of this mod?
[doublepost=1472408501][/doublepost]If not, I look forward to playing with your mod on my computer soon:happy:

[doublepost=1472408453,1472408413][/doublepost]P.S. is there a mobile version of this mod?
[doublepost=1472408501][/doublepost]If not, I look forward to playing with your mod on my computer soon:happy:

No, no mobile version. Also, quick ideas:

Snowdrake: Spawns in underground snow
Aaron: Spawns in water underground, like a jellyfish would
Woshua: Spawns in water underground in Hardmode and shoots soap and water drops
Water Drops inflict Wet
Soap and Woshua itself inflict Suds, which covers your screen with pink suds in some places, and cover your character in pink suds.
Has a chance to drop Wishy-Woshy staff, which shoots a pink bubble that expands into a ton of suds.

OK, Mr. Koopa ;)
So, what are you currently working on?
Also...

Strong Fish
1 Armored Cavefish
10 Iron
At MTT-Brand Workbench

Summons Undyne

Flower Pot
1 Clay Pot
10 of any kind of seed
Summons a pet Flowey
Buff Tooltip: I don't know how it's tame

Evil Flower Pot
1 Flower Pot
10 Determination
Summons a Flowey to fight for you
The flowey shoots Friendliness Pellets
Buff Tooltip: The Flowey will fight for itself, not for you

Really Evil Flower Pot
1 Evil Flower Pot
10 of each kind of soul power except Determination
Summons an Omega Flowey to fight for you...?
(actually summons Omega Flowey)

--Bosses--
Undyne

Undyne is very defensive and strong, and NEVER gives up. She goes through three phases.

Phase 1: Undyne leaps into the air, raining down spears as she goes. She does this three times, with the player's position at the start of the jump being the middle of her jump.

Phase 2: Undyne shoots a harmless but fast spear at the player, inflicting them with Green. They cannot move, but they can look in different directions. Then she starts shooting arrows at the player from left and right. These can be destroyed by attacking.

Phase 3: When Green wears off, Undyne chases you and throws spears. She moves fast, as well. This goes on for a few seconds, then back to phase 1.

Omega Flowey
Omega Flowey hovers above the player, performing intense attacks that Omega Flowey would use.
In expert mode, at 1/2 HP, Omega Flowey releases the six souls. Until they are defeated, he is invincible.

Cyan shoots knives, Orange is protected by gloves, Yellow shoots bullets, but more frequently than cyan, Green shoots showers of fire, Blue swings a ballet shoe, Purple shoots out books slowly, and the books shoot out words.

So what do you think?
They look good :D also, I'm working on the dog squadron boss :D

It should be on the title screen, otherwise, check if you have tmodloader installed :)

Thx! Did you add in gaster blaster summon staff? I don't have computer version yet, I'm going to get it in a week or so, so I can't check it out yet. But I'm excited to!! Thanks again;)

sky high has made some good suggestions, but i haven't seen asriels attacks in weapon form. as soon as i saw those in undertale i was immediately reminded of terraria, so here we go. i mean, these were definitely going to be added, but i have ideas on how they will work.
asriels phase one attacks, you get these post mech bosses.
Star Blazing
recipe: 1 spell book, 30 fallen stars, 1 chaos shard(10% drop from chaos elementals after one mech boss has been defeated "the crystalline core of chaos elementals, it seems to fluctuate in and out of existence"), 15 souls of might
30 Magic Damage
5 Mana cost
"calls down a storm of stars with a large finisher"
6 use time(auto fire)
(calls down starfury stars at a rapid rate, but notice the damage. it's pretty low for a post mech boss weapon. also after you release the button a large star (about the size of EoC) falls from the sky splitting into 20 stars on impact, and if it directly hits an enemy it does 125 damage, but releasing the attack also uses 100 mana and if you can't afford it the large star doesn't happen[as i was writing this i realized that the large star would be very difficult to code exactly like that, so if you can't code the check for if you have enough mana for the finisher just nerf it's damage to 70])

shocker breaker
recipe: 1 spell book, 30 crystal shards, 1 chaos shard, 10 fallen stars
60 magic damage
15 mana cost
30 use time
"summons a lightning bolt to shock your foes"
( a column of rainbow lightning comes from the sky to the ground, and doesn't work underground for obvious reasons [unless you carve out a large enough hole, considering how sky-falling weapons work])

chaos saber
recipie: 1 starfury, 15 fallen stars, 15 hallowed bars, 1 chaos shard
70 melee damage, 5 souls of fright
20 use time
"forged from the fury of the heavens and the chaos of the earth"(this flavor text could be better)
(basically an upgraded starfury. it fires stars a litlle faster, but that's really about it)

chaos buster
recipe: 1 star cannon, 15 hallowed bars, 1 illegal gun parts, 1 chaos shard, 15 fallen stars, 5 souls of sight
30 ranged damage
8 use time
"sometimes fires a star that doesn't consume ammo"
(despite using the star cannon in its recipe it uses bullets. it has a 5% chance to fire a star every shot that does 50 damage and doesn't cost a bullet.)
before we continue, i will write out my suggestion for an asriel boss to be fought before or after moonlord, of course fighting one first will make the other easier.
to spawn asriel you need to have all of the undertale NPCs (in the same way you need the guide for WoF, i'm also asuming that you're going to add NPC versions of all of the main characters) and all seven of the traits (also golem could drop souls of FIGHT which DT ectract into justice) you take 10 of each trait to an orichalcum anvil to get an item (i can't think of what it would be) on it's own it does nothing, but if you have all of the undertale NPCs it makes them disappear and summons asriel with the message "Flowey has taken his true form"
he floats around at the same speed he does in the original game (2x faster on expert) and will use each of his attacks in a different way

chaos saber/slicer
he calls the blades in with a similar animation that he does in undertale, then goes to one side, points the blade in that hand downward and charges the other way he does this 3 times and dispels the blades or 5 at half health and dispels the blades sending 10 stars out in circular pattern (20 on expert)

chaos buster/blaster
works pretty much like it did in undertale, except the version he uses at half health only fires 10 stars in one circle (20 on expert)

star/galaxia blazing
calls down stars across the entire screen, then a large one at the end of the attack three at half health the large stars only explde into ten though (the stars aren't very dense except on expert where they're kinda dense, and of course the stars explde into 20 on expert)

shocker breaker I
calls down 15(20 on expert) lightning bolts evenly distributed centering on asriel then 15(20 on expert) more shifted to the left, then 20(25 on expert) one at a time moving rapidly to the side, these are telegraphed by orange warning boxes on normal

shoker breaker II
does the pattern for shocker breaker I then does 5 (10 on expert) large bolts targeted at you

at half health he switches over to his upgraded attacks, and when he dies on expert he does a final attack

hyper goner
asriel slowly rises up and and the projectiles of hyper goner from undertale come in from all angles, pierce blocks and players, and only stop at asriel. this goes on for 30 seconds then asriel disappears (as UT bosses in this mod shouldn't die they are just defeated and disappear in a puff of smoke leaving no gibs[ like the angler])

drops: 1 core of chaos, 15(20 on expert) of each trait, 33%(50% on expert) chance to drop those robes he wears as a vanity item named hyperdeath robe(i can't sprite, but i want this), 75%(90% on expert) chance to drop a piece of his outfit in the true pacifist ending (the green and yellow striped shirt and those blue jeans, his boss mask is the head of the set), 14.29% to drop his boss mask, and his expert mode drop is another one of his attacks:

hyper goner
250 magic damage
50 mana cost
5 use time
"consumes doomed timelines to erase your foes from existence"
(this is a conentration spell, like life drain and the spectre staff. the head in the attack appears at the location of your cursor and calls in the projectiles from the attack, which pierce blocks and enemies until they reach your cursor and disappear, the head also does damage this spell is very strong but eats mana very fast)
(the reason why angel of death asriel isn't here is because i can't come up with an idea that isn't a moonlord clone, if sky high can come up with one i'd like to hear it)
also when he dies he respawns all of the NPCs he absorbed and flowey as a town NPC
flowey is a town npc that can move in after beating asriel
he sells:
friendliness pellets
1 platinum
90 magic damage
10 mana cost
3 use time
(fires friendliness pellets rapidly)
friendliness ring
1 platinum
90 magic damage
20 mana cost
60 use time
(you know that ring of friendliness pellets flowey will do and you can't dodge? yeah, it does that.)
his lines are
"Do you have one of those dolls of (guide)? I REALLY want to put a few "friendliness pellets" in his back" (if guide is present)
"(driad) is avoiding me. she knows that i don't have a soul, yet i've never told her about that"(if driad is present)
[driad also gets this line if flowey is present "something about that flower seems off, yet i can't quite place it"]
"(arms dealer) is a cool dude, he's the only person i know more into bullets than me"(if arms dealer is present)
" What do you want!? My time is valuable."
"(tax collector) knows i'm a plant, right? I don't have any money"(if tax collector is present)
"On nights like these, people are worse than me. Because everyone is filled with rage, and I just sit in my pot not feeling anything"(on a blood moon)
"Leave me alone!"
"You IDIOT, you just broke my favorite pot!"

also because of how npc naming works you have (name) the (profession) so floweys profession would be flower and his name list would have 99 instances of "flowey" and one instance of "asriel" so whenever he spawns he has a 1% chance to be named asriel
you remember that "core of chaos" asriel dropped? that will be important in making the tier two versions of the moves/weapons

galaxia blazing
recipe: 15 stardust fragments, 1 core of chaos, 1 star blazing, 1 lunar flare 5 lumenite
50 magic damage
7 mana cost
"calls down the fury of the heavens, with an extreme finisher"
3 use time (auto fire)
(this is the same as before, except the stars are more dense and are star wrath stars. it also drops 3 large stars that do 250 damage each and split into 10 stars and costs 250 mana[or do 100 damage if you can't check that])

shocker breaker II
recipe: 15 nebula fragments, 1 core of chaos, 1 galaxia blazing, 1 lunar portal staff, 5 luminite
300 magic damage
60 mana usage
130 use time
"summons a bolt of lightning to annihilate all in your path"
(not much different except the bolts are wider)

chaos slicer
recipe: 15 solar fragments, 1 core of chaos, 1 chaos saber, 1 star wrath, 5 luminite
150 melee damage
10 use time
"imbued with the power of an entire galaxy"
(it's an upgraded star wrath, it has denser stars and does way more damage)

chaos blaster
recipe: 15 vortex fragments, 1 core of chaos, 1 chaos buster, 1 S.D.M.G., 5 luminite
80 damage
5 use time
"50% chance to fire a star that does not consume ammo"
(the star it can sometimes fire does 100 damage)
the real knife should need a psycho knife instead of wood and iron/lead and should have a .5% chance to do 99999 damage

also a few weapon ideas that aren't asriel related
undynes spear
recipe: 15 cobalt
21 melee damage
20 use time

asgores trident
recipe: 15 palladium
30 melee damage
23 use time
that's all for now
edit: this post could be cleand up, and asriel needs more drops, but my idea well has been run dry and this was written from 3 AM to 5 AM (yes i spent two hours writing this)
EDIT: i came back to this post 5 months later and cleaned it up some

Last edited:
sky high has made some good suggestions, but i haven't seen asriels attacks in weapon form. as soon as i saw those in undertale i was immediately reminded of terraria, so here we go. i mean, these were definitely going to be added, but i have ideas on how they will work.
asriels phase one attacks, you get these post mech bosses.
Star Blazing
30 Magic Damage
5 Mana cost
"calls down a storm of stars with a large finisher"
3 use time(auto fire)
(calls down starfury stars at a rapid rate, but notice the damage. it's pretty low for a post mech boss weapon. also after you release the button a large star (about the size of EoC) falls from the sky splitting into 20 stars on impact, and if it directly hits an enemy it does 125 damage, but releasing the attack also uses 100 mana and if you can't afford it the large star doesn't happen[as i was writing this i realized that the large star would be very difficult to code exactly like that, so if you can't code the check for if you have enough mana for the finisher just nerf it's damage to 70])

shocker breaker
60 magic damage
15 mana cost
30 use time
"summons a lightning bolt to shock your foes"
( a column of rainbow lightning comes from the sky to the ground, and doesn't work underground for obvious reasons [unless you carve out a large enough hole, concidering how sky-falling weapons work])

chaos saber
recipie: 1 starfury, 15 fallen stars, 1 broken hero sword, 15 hallowed bars, 1 chaos shard (10% drop from chaos elementals "the crystalline core of chaos elementals, it seems to fluctuate in and out of existance")
70 melee damage
20 use time
"forged from the fury of the heavans and the chaos of the earth"(this flavor text could be better)
(basically an upgraded starfury. it fires stars a litlle faster, but that's really about it)

chaos buster
recipe: 1 star cannon, 15 hallowed bars, 1 illegal gun parts, 1 chaos shard, 15 fallen stars
30 ranged damage
15 use time
"sometimes fires a star that doesn't consume ammo"
(despite using the star cannon in its recipe it uses bullets. it has a 5% chance to fire a star every shot that does 50 damage and doesn't cost a bullet.)
before we continue, i will write out my suggestion for an asriel boss to be fought before or after moonlord, of course fighting one first will make the other easier.
to spawn asriel you need to have all of the undertale NPCs (in the same way you need the guide for WoF, i'm also asuming that you're going to add NPC versions of all of the main characters) and all seven of the traits (also golem could drop souls of FIGHT which DT ectract into justice) you take 10 of each trait to an orichalcum anvil to get an item (i can't think of what it would be) on it's own it does nothing, but if you have all of the undertale NPCs it makes them disappear and summons asriel with the message "Flowey has taken his true form"
he floats around at the same speed he does in the original game (2x faster on expert) and will use each of his attacks in a different way

chaos saber/slicer
he calls the blades in with a similar animation that he does in undertale, then goes to one side, points the blade in that hand downward and charges the other way he does this 3 times and dispels the blades or 5 at half health and dispels the blades sending 10 stars out in circular pattern (20 on expert)

chaos buster/blaster
works pretty much like it did in undertale, except the version he uses at half health only fires 10 stars in one circle (20 on expert)

star/galaxia blazing
calls down stars across the entire screen, then a large one at the end of the attack three at half health the large stars only explde into ten though (the stars aren't very dense except on expert where they're kinda dense, and of course the stars explde into 20 on expert)

shocker breaker I
calls down 15(20 on expert) lightning bolts evenly distributed centering on asriel then 15(20 on expert) more shifted to the left, then 20(25 on expert) one at a time moving rapidly to the side, these are telegraphed by orange warning boxes on normal

shoker breaker II
does the pattern for shocker breaker I then does 5 (10 on expert) large bolts targeted at you

at half health he switches over to his upgraded attacks, and when he dies on expert he does a final attack

hyper goner
asriel slowly rises up and and the projectiles of hyper goner from undertale come in from all angles, pierce blocks and players, and only stop at asriel. this goes on for 30 seconds then asriel disappears (as UT bosses in this mod shouldn't die they are just defeated and dissapear in a puff of smoke leaving no gibs[ like the angler])

drops: 1 core of chaos, 15(20 on expert) of each trait, 33%(50% on expert) chance to drop those robes he wears as a vanity item named hyperdeath robe(i can't sprite, but i want this), 75%(90% on expert) chance to drop a piece of his outfit in the true pacifist ending (the green and yellow striped shirt and those blue jeans, his boss mask is the head of the set), 14.29% to drop his boss mask, and his expert mode drop is another one of his attacks:

hyper goner
150 magic damage
15 mana cost
5 use time
"consumes doomed timelines to erase your foes from existence"
(this is a conentration spell, like life drain and the spectre staff. the head in the attack appears at the location of your cursor and calls in the projectiles from the attack, which pierce blocks and enemies until they reach your cursor and disappear, the head also does damage this spell is very strong but eats mana very fast)
(the reason why angel of death asriel isn't here is because i can't come up with an idea that isn't a moonlord clone, if sky high can come up with one i'd like to hear it)
also when he dies he respawns all of the NPCs he absorbed and flowey as a town NPC
flowey is a town npc that can move in after beating asriel
he sells:
friendliness pellets
1 platinum
90 magic damage
10 mana cost
3 use time
(fires friendliness pellets rapidly)
friendliness ring
1 platinum
90 magic damage
20 mana cost
60 use time
(you know that ring of friendliness pellets flowey will do and you can't dodge? yeah, it does that.)
his lines are
"Do you have one of those dolls of (guide)? I REALLY want to put a few "friendliness pellets" in his back" (if guide is present)
"(driad) is avoiding me. she knows that i don't have a soul, yet i've never told her about that"(if driad is present)
[driad also gets this line if flowey is present "something about that flower seems off, yet i can't quite place it"]
"(arms dealer) is a cool dude, he's the only person i know more into bullets than me"(if arms dealer is present)
" What do you want!? My time is valuable."
"(tax collector) knows i'm a plant, right? I don't have any money"(if tax collector is present)
"On nights like these, people are worse than me. Because everyone is filled with rage, and I just sit in my pot not feeling anything"(on a blood moon)
"Leave me alone!"
"You IDIOT, you just broke my favorite pot!"

also because of how npc naming works you have (name) the (profession) so floweys profession would be flower and his name list would have 99 instances of "flowey" and one instance of "asriel" so whenever he spawns he has a 1% chance to be named asriel
you remember that "core of chaos" asriel dropped? that will be important in making the tier two versions of the moves/weapons

galaxia blazing
recipe: 15 stardust fragments, 1 core of chaos, 1 star blazing, 1 lunar flare 5 lumenite
50 magic damage
7 mana cost
"calls down the fury of the heavens, with an extreme finisher"
1 use time (auto fire)
(this is the same as before, except the stars are more dense and are star wrath stars. it also drops 3 large stars that do 250 damage each and split into 10 stars and costs 250 mana[or do 100 damage if you can't check that])

shocker breaker II
recipe: 15 nebula fragments, 1 core of chaos, 1 galaxia blazing, 1 lunar portal staff, 5 luminite
300 magic damage
60 mana usage
15 use time
"summons a bolt of lightning to annihilate all in your path"
(not much different except its faster and the bolts are wider)

chaos slicer
recipe: 15 solar fragments, 1 core of chaos, 1 chaos saber, 1 star wrath, 5 luminite
150 melee damage
5 use time
"imbued with the power of an entire galaxy"
(it's an upgraded star wrath, it has denser stars and does way more damage)

chaos blaster
recipe: 15 vortex fragments, 1 core of chaos, 1 chaos buster, 1 S.D.M.G., 5 luminite
80 damage
5 use time
"50% chance to fire a star that does not consume ammo"
(the star it can sometimes fire does 100 damage)
the real knife should need a psycho knife instead of wood and iron/lead and should have a .5% chance to do 99999 damage

also a few weapon ideas that aren't asriel related
undynes spear
recipe: 15 cobalt
21 melee damage
20 use time

asgores trident
recipe: 15 palladium
30 melee damage
23 use time
that's all for now
edit: this post could be cleand up, and asriel needs more drops, but my idea well has been run dry and this was written from 3 AM to 5 AM (yes i spent two hours writing this)
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!11!1!!1!1!!!!11!!1111111!11!11!!111111111!!!!!!!!! but maybe buff azzys stuff so that they all do at least 100 damage because hes "THE ABSOLUTE GOD OF HYPERDEATH"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!11!1!!1!1!!!!11!!1111111!11!11!!111111111!!!!!!!!! but maybe buff azzys stuff so that they all do at least 100 damage because hes "THE ABSOLUTE GOD OF HYPERDEATH"
note that these were given reasonable numbers, to be awesome without being broken, also flowey could use more lines that aren't dependent on other characters, but i can't think of any.
edit: star/galaxia blazing are fast but weak (like fetid baghnaks, but not that absurd and without the range issue) shocker breaker is a heavy attack in it's pureest form, dealing high damage but is kinda slow (and actually might need a nerf to their use time, maybe 60 and 45 instead of 30 and 15)

Last edited:
note that these were given reasonable numbers, to be awesome without being broken, also flowey could use more lines that aren't dependent on other characters, but i can't think of any.
edit: star/galaxia blazing are fast but weak (like fetid baghnaks, but not that absurd and without the range issue) shocker breaker is a heavy attack in it's pureest form, dealing high damage but is kinda slow (and actually might need a nerf to their use time, maybe 60 and 45 instead of 30 and 15)
the use time should be fine.

i think an undyne touwm NPC shouldn't sell anything, but rather be very powerful when defending herself. since most of the NPCs either use improvised weapons or are't really trained in combat, but undyne the leader of the royal gaurd and was trained by asgore, so she would be rather strong. not as strong as the player, but still strong enough to hold her own in a solar eclipse.
also, an idea for a line for sky high's aphys suggestion: w-why is (witch doctor) ogling me, he d-does know i'm not into guys... r-right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom