Mobile Waldo painting

ALostCamel

Terrarian
So is the waldo painting more rare than the guardian's gaze or nymph banner or something because I have been trying to get a hold of one for my journey mode character for days now and literally more than a hundred worlds later, still no waldo. I know it is kinda funny. Is it not in the game anymore? Because I've been playing since 1.2 and I remember getting it in almost every world from that jungle shrine thing. I could really use some help. Anyone else having this issue.

So is the waldo painting more rare than the guardian's gaze or nymph banner or something because I have been trying to get a hold of one for my journey mode character for days now and literally more than a hundred worlds later, still no waldo. I know it is kinda funny. Is it not in the game anymore? Because I've been playing since 1.2 and I remember getting it in almost every world from that jungle shrine thing. I could really use some help. Anyone else having this issue.
It is a rare painting, yes. I don’t know that I’ve found one post-1.2, but as far as I know, it should be obtainable. In the mobile 1.2 version it was generated much more frequently as part of mobile’s unique codebase, but now that mobile matches PC’s codebase it will be much more rare.

Back
Top Bottom