Mobile Wall of Flesh Bug???

EzzyPezra

Terrarian
Okay so this happened a while ago, so I'm not sure if it is still in the game, or exactly what iOS it was on, but it seems interesting, so I'm putting it here anyways.

I tried to play Terraria back when I only had the mobile version. I opened it up, and there was this weird thing. I don't think I made a character or pressed play or anything, but I was there in the world. It was sort of like a new world/character, but the screen wasn't scrolling, and I didn't have starter tools. The terraria logo was floating above the whole scene. (You know, the one where it says "terraria" but made out of dirt and stone and grass and trees.)

Then the Wall of Flesh appeared and I died.

Can anyone help?

Okay so this happened a while ago, so I'm not sure if it is still in the game, or exactly what iOS it was on, but it seems interesting, so I'm putting it here anyways.

I tried to play Terraria back when I only had the mobile version. I opened it up, and there was this weird thing. I don't think I made a character or pressed play or anything, but I was there in the world. It was sort of like a new world/character, but the screen wasn't scrolling, and I didn't have starter tools. The terraria logo was floating above the whole scene. (You know, the one where it says "terraria" but made out of dirt and stone and grass and trees.)

Then the Wall of Flesh appeared and I died.

Can anyone help?
If you can replicate it, or if it happens more than once, it would be easier to see to investigate. But if it just happened one time and you don't remember what happened to start it, then it was probably just a glitch.

Back
Top Bottom