PS4 Wall of Flesh not respawning after i lost the PSN connection PS4

Thorne Nott

Terrarian
I was playing online with my borther when we lost connection to the PSN now the WOF well not respawn and the debuff Horrified will not go away. Can someone help me to respawn him?

I tryed that and it did not work, it is still there and the debuff wll not go away, I do not want to start a new world as I worked hard on that one.
Did you exit the entire GAME and then go back in? Not just exiting the world, but exiting the entire game. And then wait until a Guide is living in your world.

5.Exit and reopen the Game (!). Enter the same world with any character.
6. Go down into hell. If you go to the spot where you got the Horrified debuff, you will notice that it's gone now. Wait until the Guide respawns, throw another Voodoo Doll into the Lava. The Wall of Flesh should now spawn again.

Did you exit the entire GAME and then go back in? Not just exiting the world, but exiting the entire game. And then wait until a Guide is living in your world.

5.Exit and reopen the Game (!). Enter the same world with any character.
6. Go down into hell. If you go to the spot where you got the Horrified debuff, you will notice that it's gone now. Wait until the Guide respawns, throw another Voodoo Doll into the Lava. The Wall of Flesh should now spawn again.

it worked thanks for the help Miss or mr one

Back
Top Bottom