Xbox One Wall Of Flesh not spawning again

DenN

Terrarian
So I have an issue with the wall of flesh. I accidentally threw a doll in the first time and died. However, the second attempt I made didn't work. I threw it in but nothing happened. The problem is that my NPC guide, which is needed to respawn the wall of flesh, wasn't respawning. I made 5 different houses but instead different NPCs spawned. The merchant, Mechanic, Green-haired girl, Taverkeeper, and the Gunsmith. I am Playing in classic mode large world please help.

Keep making a house everytime a diffrent NPC spawns in. Sounds like you have neglected making housing for a bunch of NPCs and need to get through a "back log" of sorts.

So I have an issue with the wall of flesh. I accidentally threw a doll in the first time and died. However, the second attempt I made didn't work. I threw it in but nothing happened. The problem is that my NPC guide, which is needed to respawn the wall of flesh, wasn't respawning. I made 5 different houses but instead different NPCs spawned. The merchant, Mechanic, Green-haired girl, Taverkeeper, and the Gunsmith. I am Playing in classic mode large world please help.
It appears you haven’t made a house since the Guide moved in, which may be a problem. Just keep making houses and eventually the Guide will move in. At my best prediction the Nurse, Dye Trader (Possibly) and maybe even the Angler, Mechanic or Goblin Tinkerer if you’ve found one of those three will move in before the Guide.

Back
Top Bottom