Drawings & Paintings Warren's Arts and Stuffs

What do you want me to draw ? (Tell me in the comment section what it is and a demo if necessary)

• Total voters
Fine, I'll be more descriptive.

Try styling it with the image I gave you, the hair?

Its curved, but on the lower half its pointy and the higher half its curved.

Its NOT fluffy.

its fine, try to make it look like the picture as much as possible, while still retaining your view and style.

Screenshot_20171231-165932.png
Crown WIP for @KingNtheYoloMaster. Don't mind the thing in the side. I will be more rarely to do fanarts so some will be delayed because of priorities and other stuff. I do believe that I can post many things in April and May. I am also working on a boss fanart that I wish Relogic will see (also the devs or at least some moderators) and tell their reaction about it why not ? Happy Holidays !

Poll :
What boss should I do a fan-art first ?
- Lunatic Cultist
- Eye of Chuluthu
- King Slime

Hi guys ! I'm having troubles of fitting Art sessions into my schedule.. But I'm posting a WIP of one of the bosses that I left you to choose.

Announcement:

- I'll have slower progress in finshing art and request because it is hardly fitting my schedule. I'll promise I'll be more active during April. For now expect more delays.

- I'm trying to change brushes and new improvements. I've postponed @KingNtheYoloMaster 1st art and reseted it because I'm not satisfied on what I made.

- Please participate on the poll before the actual thread so I can paint what the community likes. You can choose 3 choices maximum.

350 Views ?! This is insane !

Hello ! My first art which is the True Eye of Chuluthu will be joining Creation Compendium ! Hat do you think ?

Alsmost done to Lunatic Cultist !

The Background Perview of @KingNtheYoloMaster Art Request.
Feel free to give feedbacks. There will be 2 Options, with Portrait and without Portarait.
The Portrait was just made like 3 minites ? Somit looks a bit bad isn't it ?
Release Date : 01/19/18 (Not sure about standard time)

The requester will get a free banner that is allowed to put in the Signature (similar to "I support Calamity").
This isn't confirmed though.
Anyone know how to make it redirect to this thread by clicking into a picture ?
1516275129332.png

neat, I like it so far!
Thanks ! Art will be released in minutes. For now it's time to do final touches.
Banner will be delayed or even cancelled.
Thank you for 500 Views ! What ?

Question that people may ask

Am I open for request ?
Yes. This may be personal or terraria request. I will ! If you wanna know my current status check it out in original page.

How about people who requested in the past ?
They can't request for a month. So @KingNtheYoloMaster can do another request on Feb.19, 2018. This desicion is because of busy schedules. This was a hard decision, though.

Thank you guys !

Back
Top Bottom