1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Wassup??

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 43eyes, Sep 26, 2014.

1. 43eyes

43eyes Terrarian

Hey Terrians and Terrariettes. I'm 43eyes, mainly a YouTuber (http://www.youtube.com/43eyes) I haven't exactly been huge in the Terraria community, even though this game is in my top 5. I might have posted one post on the last forums, but promise to be much more active on here! :D I want to thank all of the devs for all of their hard work in developing the BEST 2D sandbox game available. It has so much content, funny references, and OP content (Which I love). This post is simply here to let everyone know I exist, and that I probably will be making Terraria videos very soon.

....One last thing

Cenx.....

Will you marry me? :D