Mobile Watsonisawesome, Terraria PE EXPERT (hi there)

I should suggest that in the suggestions area. If I made one on my own no one would actually care to post there.

I feel like someone should start a questions thread. I don't feel it is right to proclaim to be an expert. That way someone could answer these questions as a community rather than just having a Terraria Mobile Guru.

That's basically what happened here XD I'll probably change the title once my PC is fixed...

Does waterleaf spawn only in the desert, or does it spawn on any sand block? I know waterleaf grows on any sand block, I just need naturally spawned ones. I know vultures spawn on any sand block, but what about antillions? (I'm asking this because deserts always seem to be corrupted in mobile, and I need waterleaf and antillion mandibles.)

I have a question about souls of light/night if u kill mobs that spawn from statues in the underground hallow/corrupt/Crimson will they still drop souls?
[DOUBLEPOST=1431565267,1431564840][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does waterleaf spawn only in the desert, or does it spawn on any sand block? I know waterleaf grows on any sand block, I just need naturally spawned ones. I know vultures spawn on any sand block, but what about antillions? (I'm asking this because deserts always seem to be corrupted in mobile, and I need waterleaf and antillion mandibles.)
I think if u make a artificial dessert and have a water candle near you can get the antilion but for the water leaf you just need to play the waiting game in a real desert or a artificial desert

Its possible to make a 100% effective Pumpkin moon farm that kill the enemies as son they spawn (low spawn rate at mobile) to make that the pumpkin moon is possible to did before the Day comes?

The rod of discord is not currently programmed into mobile ;D
Yes it is...

It may kill you but it is...
[DOUBLEPOST=1433990011,1433989914][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its possible to make a 100% effective Pumpkin moon farm that kill the enemies as son they spawn (low spawn rate at mobile) to make that the pumpkin moon is possible to did before the Day comes?
I made a guide on how to do that and pictures of the farm in mobile guides.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433990132][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try draining your ocean, it makes a quick decently large dessert that spawns antilions And waterleaf.

Next time, don't necro a thread to ask an off-topic question.

To answer that, Ankh Charm was added in 1.2, so maybe yes.
This thread is about Mobile questions, he asked a Mobile question. No Off topic here. Also no rule against necroing.

Wait isn't this the thread for asking questions?
You can ask simple question like that in your profile. Necroing a thread that has a last reply 1/2 months ago is not good.

EDIT: If there's no rule against necroing, it's fine then.

EDIT2: I just find it annoying that I get an alert, but everything is fine, I guess

You can ask simple question like that in your profile. Necroing a thread that has a last reply 1/2 months ago is not good.
There is no rule against it, and other people asked supposedly simple questions here too.

Back
Top Bottom