Items we need to be able to summon a jungle mimic

daytimehawk4339

Terrarian
if it were to be summoned it should have loot table fixes
and new items tied to it like a new bow or potions possibly it could be a summoner based loot table with summoner equips and a weapon
i would have the key be made of rich mahogany and spores and craftable at an autohammer or some other hardmode station
i call it the key of spores

Attachments

• image_2022-09-24_114135855.png
    image_2022-09-24_114135855.png
    295 bytes · Views: 46
if it were to be summoned it should have loot table fixes
and new items tied to it like a new bow or potions possibly it could be a summoner based loot table with summoner equips and a weapon
i would have the key be made of rich mahogany and spores and craftable at an autohammer or some other hardmode station
i call it the key of spores
I feel like that's too much effort for an enemy restricted to a single world seed

and dont forget that we already have biome mimic spawn mechanics
they just need to make it spawn a jungle mimic
and changing loot tables isn't that hard.
but yes it would be a hassle to create entirely new items for it
the worth of that change might change so much,
and dont forget melee got a huge downgrade in 1.4 so making it based around melee might be a good change.

Considering its current representation is more of a joke of a long running gag of Jungle Mimic requests, I've my doubts that they're going to change it to remove the joke.

I think that randomly having a jungle mimic when the only other powerful biome mimics are in the trinity of spreading biomes would be a bit weird

Back
Top Bottom