Mobile We need update for amazon devices!!!

Update for amazon now

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hallowed knight

Skeletron Prime
Anyone who is reading this has know that the update has come to all other platforms except amazon devices. Why is that?:joy: We've been waiting and waiting but still no update. This kinda sucks because users that have a Amazon device are demanding over an over that the update should be here. You guys said early January. It's almost February and still no update. I know you guys said there are hold backs but more of them!? We're asking sorta nicely where are our updates for amazon devices! The wait shall be over my brethren in the terraria forums the wait shall be OVER!!!!
:redspin:You have one week to vote and we shall have an update:redspin:
Yes I have seen the forums but thoose are fixes for thoose devices but not for the Amazon devices. We could have many more so why not release it and now so these bugs can or to be reported Fixs?

Last edited:
I think I remember reading somewhere that they will release it with the bug fix so it wont be as buggy as all the other devices that have the update. Like have u seen the threads? You should be thankful that they are giving it to us with the bug fix so we don't have bugs.

Back
Top Bottom