Weird Purple Flying Skull Thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unwrittenArtist

Empress of Light
Sometimes when I play, a weird purple projectile will zoom across the screen and I can never really get a good look at it. But I was in the middle of Martian Madness and one appeard, but was very slow. I wasn't able to get a picture of it, and I want to know what it is.

Can you describe it more in detail? Im thinking of the Goblin Sorcerers projectile, but thats probably not it unless its a bug. Has it ever damaged you?

It doesn't do anything, it just flies around and dissapears whenever it touches anything. I've only seen it twice. I was able to mouse over it, but it didn't say anything.

This probably isn't it at all, but one time I was in a server with my friends and whenever I went exploring with them I would see these strange purple lights just zip across the screen.

Then I remembered one of my friends was wearing Orichalcum and it does that cool petal thing, which is what I was seeing.

Since you said the thing you saw was moving slowly, I don't think that was it, though...

No, it looked more like an obsidian skull, but it has the same after-image that shadow armor has.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436767157,1436767100][/DOUBLEPOST]
This probably isn't it at all, but one time I was in a server with my friends and whenever I went exploring with them I would see these strange purple lights just zip across the screen.

Then I remembered one of my friends was wearing Orichalcum and it does that cool petal thing, which is what I was seeing.

Since you said the thing you saw was moving slowly, I don't think that was it, though...

Probably not that, since I only saw it on singleplayer.

Could it be the clothier's attack? it's a shadowflame colored book of skulls projectile

It is, I spawned a blood moon and put the clothier outside.
Capture 2015-07-13 02_19_21.png

But this still doesn't explain why i'll randomly see it even on worlds without a clothier.

I think your game is haunted, did you buy it from a creepy, old guy by any chance?
Next think you're going to occur is a :red:load of hyperrealistic blood and other gore, halucinations and a killer with daggers.
a :red:load of hyperrealistic blood and other gore, halucinations and a killer with daggers.
killer with daggers.

*cough* Psycho *cough*

OT, maybe the Old Man also uses the Clothier attack thing?

I know, It's the clothier's attack projectile.
I saw him using it against the pirates

EDIT: it appears without the clothier in your world?...weird....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom