Well, hello there

OnTarasMind

Empress of Light
Greetings, my name is Zia. While Zia isn't actually my real life name, I use it as my alias because Zia Avenicia is a character of mine. I would go into more detail, but even after reading through the forum rules, I'm not sure it's a good idea to be describing her on here. All I'll say is that she's an Omnibus. If you know what a Succubus and an Incubus are, you'll be able to figure out what an Omnibus is.

Anyway, about me. I started playing Terraria back at 1.1 when a friend of mine bought me the game. My preferred play style is full-on melee(Usually yo-yos, they're powerful if you know how to use them). I have somewhere around two hundred hours logged on Terraira(Which isn't much compared to some of my friends), and believe it or not, I never managed to beat the Mechanical bosses when I play solo, but hopefully that changes soon.

Random other stuff:

Dogs or Cats - Cats
Hot or cold temperatures - Cold
Pancakes or Waffles - French Toast
Favorite food - Lo Mein
Favorite color - Red(As if it wasn't obvious enough already)
Likes - Food, gaming, sleeping, cats, voice acting
Dislikes - Too many things to list
Random tidbit - I've been gaming since I was two. I started on a Nintendo 64.

That's pretty much all of the basic info about me. If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask!

Hello and welcome aboard! Always good to have more Terraria fans sign up. Good luck on your quest to defeat the Bosses solo, and enjoy your stay here at the forums.

Back
Top Bottom