Wavebank Well hey, I am making my own wavebank for terraria and I just wanted to thank someone

Simon Ghoul

Terrarian
I made an account just to thank trigger_segfault for making a tool to easily and quickly make WaveBanks. (Tool - Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator)
I could had easily done it without him to be honest I guess, I already had xna installed and I am pretty good at learning and adapting quickly, I understood the tutorial I found. But this tool makes it easier and it's great honestly, it just makes it a lot easier and fun. I wish I found it at the beggining though, instead of only finding it after googling "extracting wave bank"

I am making my own wave bank, which basically is replacing the songs from Terraria. What is it about? Nothing specific really, it's just my own thing I guess, the songs I personally like and fit. There are a lot of songs from Terraria that I don't like, some I like but don't fit in, and some I really like them and they fit, but I find myself pretty easily ignoring them because they are just not catching my attention. I haven't fully beaten Terraria though, I had not even been in the jungle at night (next thing), I am not new but you could say I am a novice. Because of this, I am still keeping the songs that I had never listened to, especially because my wavebank it's more about portraying how I feel about certain areas, rather than "remastering" the songs or making them topical. I can't find the right song of an area, that fits how I feel about that area if I had never been there.

Right now this is what it's looking like. Anything not mentioned here is kept as it is

01 Overworld Night - Snowy Undertale.wav
02 Eerie - Pierrot of the Star-Spangled Banner cYsmix Remix.wav
03 Overworld Day - TeslaDragon.wav
04 Boss 1 - Satori Maiden ~ Third Eye ~ Remix.wav
05 Title Awakened CrossCode.wav
06 Jungle Day - The Bridge People No Longer Cross Instrumental.wav
12 Underground - SiivaGunner.wav
14 Snow - Uwa So Holiday (undertale).wav
18 Alt Overworld Day - Snowdin Town Undertale.wav
19 Rainy Day - The Forest of Hope Pikmin.wav
21 Desert - Phoenotopia Atai.wav
22 Ocean Day - Ricco Harbor.wav
25 Boss 5 - The Bridge People No Longer Cross Rumia Arrange.wav
31 Alt Underground - Notch Calm 4.wav
39 Goblin Invasion - Mila Divine Protection.wav
48 BFG Division (Slime Rain).wav
50 Title Awakened CrossCode.wav
51 Title Awakened CrossCode.wav
59 Morning Rain - The Forest of Hope Pikmin Arrangement.wav

I use this playlist to keep track of songs that I know I could use: TerraMusic - YouTube (kind of the way to keep up with updates and find these easily. Many of these will be moved to the other playlist once I am finished)
This playlist is for songs that could fit Terraria, but sadly don't fit my playstyle or how I feel about the game: TerraMusic2 - YouTube

I could still change some of these as time goes on, some of them are there to stay though (cough cough bfg division cough).
The one thing I am hating about this is the inconsistency with the file names sometimes... just a few of them... but I'll fix them eventually... I am also not sharing the Wave Bank yet because I still haven't ask permissions and I don't feel like crediting people. Like, I should go to sleep now, it's 3:00am, I will once it's done and I am satisfied with it, and that could be in months.
I am also thinking of making a "Terraria 2" Wave Bank. This one would be a lot harder to do, and probably not possible. Basically, just replacing the songs with terraria remixes and such. I probably won't do it because I won't use it and it would take time, but I may do it because it would still be really cool if it was a thing.

I am gonna head to sleep now (also, why did the forums use my github profile picture and why does this keep happening-). I probably won't be active on the forums, all I wanted to do here is thank him

Last edited:
ow

I mean, I was just introducing myself and saying hi, I didn't really want to share my wave bank at least not yet, this is a :red: post if no wave bank is offered (it was moved from intro forum to this forum)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom