Well, is my turn to post my creations.

Dassaet Ramirez

Terrarian
Capture 2018-02-20 09_44_57.png
Capture 2017-11-16 12_06_44.png
Capture 2017-12-18 15_12_21.png
Capture 2017-09-06 14_06_43.png
View attachment 201084 View attachment 201084 I have many creations, but is the first time that i post something. Hope you like it.

Last edited:
It's the first build of yours where I see you combine build with solid earth and it's quite good!
btw you should put everything in a single thread

It's the first build of yours where I see you combine build with solid earth and it's quite good!
btw you should put everything in a single thread
Im new on post my builds. Tell me, there is a guide or something about how to post the images instead of just upload a file? (sorry, my english is not good enough)

You can add multiple images in a post or a thread - it's as easy as uploading the file (the button Upload a File), selecting whether you want to insert the full image or a thumbnail of it, and then simply arranging the inserted images the way you like in the post.
You can also edit already created posts to add in or remove text or files.

Im new on post my builds. Tell me, there is a guide or something about how to post the images instead of just upload a file? (sorry, my english is not good enough)
Hi there @Dassaet Ramirez, your builds are beautiful. So intricate and detailed.

If you'd like I can merge all your threads into one thread, so that people can enjoy your builds in one spot.

Back
Top Bottom