• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Werewolf Tails

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
There's not much I can say about this, other than the fact that It adds tail to werewolves, includding their monster version.
I'm not much of a pixel artist though, so shading isn't my thing, but based on my testing in-game, It seems like I did a good job with It.
It's funny that Terraria werewolves have no tail, though, I didn't really had much trouble adding and animating It.

Special thanks to Tes V: Skyrim for the animation idea.

Download:
Mega - https://mega.nz/folder/U9pHmZhZ#3y9CEErn5ew3TqsIzsOkNQ

Aqre

Official Terrarian
Thank you for this aesthetic, I have noticed the werewolf texture without a tail before and it drove me crazy! Thanks for making this :D

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
Yep, I'm in the group of people annoyed too, even more since the pet has tail, and the monster and player sprite doesn't.

Floran8657

Official Terrarian
No, it was with the file itself. Me who made a small Terraria mode moved the folders around until it worked. and I does
So

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
Uh... What?
Edit:. I found out what is the problem. The root folder isn't Content.

Edit2:. Now It should work correctly.

Top Bottom