Casual Werewolves vs. Vampires

Werewolves or Vampires?

• Total voters
Just looking at the stats, vampires hold the strength, speed, and lifetime experience advantage. In a death battle, assuming the both have the means to kill the other, the vampire wins the majority of rounds.

Vampires have far more weaknesses.

And is this about the Splatfest? I was actually on team Vampire for that (we won) but it was sort of more of a moral obligation given the circumstances...

Last edited:
Fun Fact: all vampire lore considered, the thing that made Dracula famous was the fact that he died!! A vampire. Died. That is what made him famous. Thinking about it, he probably would be considered a disgrace amongst the global vampire community.

Wait a minute! There's no downside to being a vampire! I'm an atheist (no holy stuff exists) and I anyway don't go outside! But if you die as a werewolf you get to be a vampire anyway so werewolf is better cuz it's literally both of em

Wait a minute! There's no downside to being a vampire! I'm an atheist (no holy stuff exists) and I anyway don't go outside! But if you die as a werewolf you get to be a vampire anyway so werewolf is better cuz it's literally both of em
Vampire can turn into wolves too. An dbats. And mist. And in some continuities they turn into giant bat monsters or old men or cats or pure shadow, you get the picture. Vampires in fiction get pretty crazy.

Vampires have far more weaknesses.

And is this about the Splatfest? I was actually on team Vampire for that (we won) but it was sort of more of a moral obligation given the circumstances...
I've never heard of splatfest, I just made this because I love mythology and folklore.
I assume that if vampires were to exist, it would be implied that god(or at least some sort of holy stuff) would exist as well. Plus there's the weaknesses of garlic, running water, not being able to enter buildings without permission, and needing to count small objects like seeds spilled near them.
Not trying to rain on your parade, and of course all this depends on which mythology/story the vampires were in, just giving my opinion.:)

I've never heard of splatfest, I just made this because I love mythology and folklore.

I assume that if vampires were to exist, it would be implied that god(or at least some sort of holy stuff) would exist as well. Plus there's the weaknesses of garlic, running water, not being able to enter buildings without permission, and needing to count small objects like seeds spilled near them.
Not trying to rain on your parade, and of course all this depends on which mythology/story the vampires were in, just giving my opinion.:)
Well if there's a god in that world I'd just make him sign a contract that he keeps his holy stuff away from me (using a free robux website) and also make him eat garlic (cooked so it's EXTREMELY disgusting) and then he'd delete garlic from the world. If water's a problem then I'll just summon the blood moon and BAM all water is blood now! With the entering building without permission I have a genius plan! I will plunge the world into anarchy then buildings wont belong to anyone! When I need to count seeds I'll just use google lens and it'll tell me how many seeds there are.

Well if there's a god in that world I'd just make him sign a contract that he keeps his holy stuff away from me (using a free robux website) and also make him eat garlic (cooked so it's EXTREMELY disgusting) and then he'd delete garlic from the world. If water's a problem then I'll just summon the blood moon and BAM all water is blood now! With the entering building without permission I have a genius plan! I will plunge the world into anarchy then buildings wont belong to anyone! When I need to count seeds I'll just use google lens and it'll tell me how many seeds there are.
The point of God being omniscient is that he knows everything. He can’t be fooled.

In classical vampire stories, mostly Dracula, vampires are the antithesis of Jesus Christ:
Vampire | Jesus
Can’t cross bodies of flowing water; can walk on water during a storm. Can’t eat food; is the bread of life. Can’t touch sunlight; is the light of the world. Eats the lifeblood of humanity; gave his blood as food for our souls. Is immortal via perpetual death; rose from the dead by conquering it.
There is more, but I can’t find the article I’m remembering.

Anyone participate in this year's Art Fight? The theme was Vampires VS. Werewolves, and I was on team Werewolves.
My team won :)

I am on the side of vampires because they are more likely able to use a PC.
What is art fight? I DO NOT WANT TO SHOOT PEOPLE WITH ANY KIND OF GUN / PISTOL!

Back
Top Bottom