What’s you worst/unluckiest experience on Terraria?

Countless RNG drops and then my game just crashes???
Got myself a rod of discord for first time on PC and then my game crashed and autosave only saved BEFORE I got the drop.
I just used tedit to get it back :p

Been on a Terraria server and there was a person who kept making accounts to send me graphic violence, enter the N and C word and spam ping me on Discord.

One day i was just exploring in this cave i had found and then suddenly

The blood moon is rising...

Now that was the first Blood Moon on my world and i was pretty much prepared for it as i have had many Blood Moons before (including one i experienced on the beta version of Desktop-Release/1.0) so i used my magic mirror and went back up to my base, kept all my NPCs inside their houses, everything was fine except for the Nurse who got swarmed by a few zombies, she was perfectly fine tho as she managed to heal herself and whatnot. i basically finished up the Blood Moon perfectly fine, no STN tho (i was needing one), however...

i didn't see the status message that had just appeared.

1 in-game hour later...

A goblin army has arrived!

so basically, i got 2 EVENTS, one after the other, and i was COMPLETELY unprepared for the Goblin Army, however, i luckily managed to beat it well without, you know, dying, and this time it was actually luckier than on my previous save (abandoned due to my character getting corrupted), as the Merchant had died on that first invasion on that one, but he and the other NPCs survived this time.

Other than that, when the first meteorite landed in my world, it landed in the Corruption:

Attachments

• gdfgfddfgf.PNG
    gdfgfddfgf.PNG
    733.9 KB · Views: 13
Meteorites, as far as I know, always drop in the corruption/crimson as long as they are available.

When hardmode came, corruption hit my base (& favorite biome) and the hallow went to the desert right by my jungle. I panicked for a second.

Back
Top Bottom