What are some glitches you have accidentally found?

LimeLoaf

Terrarian
I'm curious on what types of glitches people have accidentally stumbled across, whether its visual or not I would like to know!

Here's mine, its a visual glitch for terraria 3DS edition, when you tap a mage weapon the mana cost goes down
20230719_182401.jpg

i don't have a screenshot or video of it but sometimes on the pc version a slime will spawn undergound, get stuck in a wall, and start sliding upwards while still being stuck in the wall. not sure if this exists in other versions

I'm curious on what types of glitches people have accidentally stumbled across, whether its visual or not I would like to know!

Here's mine, its a visual glitch for terraria 3DS edition, when you tap a mage weapon the mana cost goes down
View attachment 415364
Oh my god, this sparked an old memory, I think you'll love this.
back on the Xbox 360, there would be a random glitch that made it so your pwnhammer would spawn bunnies at your cursor, which would be 4 blocks ahead of you. and if you held down your controller's RT button, 5 bunnies would spawn every second, and fall to the ground. the craziest part was when a Blood moon occurred, turning them all into corrupt bunnies, which ended up making a huge puff cloud due to the transformation.

Oh my god, this sparked an old memory, I think you'll love this.
back on the Xbox 360, there would be a random glitch that made it so your pwnhammer would spawn bunnies at your cursor, which would be 4 blocks ahead of you. and if you held down your controller's RT button, 5 bunnies would spawn every second, and fall to the ground. the craziest part was when a Blood moon occurred, turning them all into corrupt bunnies, which ended up making a huge puff cloud due to the transformation.
My bug net did that once on the wii u, but with snails.
And another time my ultrabright torches started turning into fireflies when I tried placing them in the air.
I don't think we'll ever run out of bait there with how many I spawned both times.

bro i woke sleeping angler but he sleeped on water angler start to walk but he fall to deep of ocean he tried to move but he drowned
sorry for bad eng

i don't have a screenshot or video of it but sometimes on the pc version a slime will spawn undergound, get stuck in a wall, and start sliding upwards while still being stuck in the wall. not sure if this exists in other versions
This exists on the current Xbox edition. Slimes can spawn in walls and will just slide to the right constantly. Once they get near a spot with air, they just stay there.

Also, I once used an Extractinator and the items came out of it...
100 blocks away.

this isn't a glitch, if there is sloped blocks then slimes can hoik into the wall

Then shouldn't they go  out if the wall eventually? They just stop moving near the next air pocket.
It's like falling into shimmer and not having a recall potion/pickaxe to get out of the pocket you fell into. They're slimes, what do you want them to do? They didn't ask for this life.

It's like falling into shimmer and not having a recall potion/pickaxe to get out of the pocket you fell into. They're slimes, what do you want them to do? They didn't ask for this life.
Obviously, they should save and exit, then go back into the world. Then they will be back at their spawn point!

I just thought hoiks existed due to the game trying to shove you out of blocks... Guess bouncy bois don't like it.

it does. if you have a 9 summon length stardust dragon and use the magic/ice mirror or the cell/shellphone its body will turn to a donut at its previous position but the head will act normally

Back
Top Bottom