PC What are your favorite/most-used Items?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RazorPine, Blizzard Staff, Terra Blade, Bat Hook (thanks Kronos!), Spectre Hood set (thanks Baka!), PickSaw, Cloud in a Bottle, Spooky Wings (even though they are HELL to get), Lightning Boots (damn my luck with finding that ice skate thing is horrible), Mana Flower, Greater Mana Potions. Nuff said

platinum armour fishron wings frostspark boots chloro bullets sanstorm balloon gatligator, wouldn't have been able to kill duke fishron without them and yes thats what i did

Someone mentioned this in the useless thread but its actually one of my favorites.

The extractor. Come back from mining with a stack of 200+ Slit/Slush and turn it into a load of Gems, Ores and cash! Enough to keep a steady stream of crowns to summon the king slime! A good source of lead/iron for iron skin pots, plat/gold for spelunker pots, and it lets you get the ores that didn't spawn in your world!

Trixie is a completionest, she needs to collect one of every armor set in every game she plays.

this is a test to see if my BBCode worked
[DOUBLEPOST=1415226459][/DOUBLEPOST]it clearly didnt someone help meh

7 Celestial stone: Probably the best possible item for a melee set
6 Frostspark boots: You just can't play without them, they are the base for everything
5 Master ninja gear: Mainly because of the dash, it saves you a lot of time (and hits as well)
4 Fishron wings: Paint them black, and they'll look neat.
3 Flairon: Best melee weapon hands down. I managed to get to the last wave of the pumpkin moon just by flying around and spamming bubbles (no potions, no traps, NOTHING, not even a flask. Just a couple of healing potions)
2 Death sickle: First, it has a very good dps, especially when used against big stuff or waves. Second, it can hit through walls, which makes it irreplaceable and extremely useful, especially in the dungeon, where it is the best weapon you can possibly have. Third (probably because i'm using the fire gauntlet) it's the best way to find minerals besides potions. Wanna have a clear idea of what's surrounding you? spam a few hits and you'll see everything perfectly fine.
Definitely the best weapon in the game IMO (too bad it just can't compete with the flairon, the razorpine ecc. during the pumpkin/frost moon).
1 Rod of discord: Do i really have to explain why this is my favourite item?
I found it before even defeating skeletron prime ( pretty sure about it) and it saved my life countless times against bosses (especially plantera).
Forget about using doors or pickaxes, just teleport wherever you wish.
It can also make you travel a little bit faster, which isn't bad at all.

1. Bee gun/wasp gun
2. Frost armor set
3. Frostbrand
4. Demon sicle
5. Umbrella
6. Winter cape (vanity)
7. Wall of Flesh mask (vanity)
8. Dryad set (vanity)
9. Lucky horseshoe
10....dirt?

First posts are always scary but I think I did it right..

hmm, let's see:

Weapons:
Terra Blade/Beam Sword
Vampire knives
Elf melter
Light discs
Death Sickle

tools/items:
Shroomite digging claws
sitting ducks fishing pole
Rod of Discord
Magic Mirror
Greater healing potions
Fairy bell

equipment:
Hoverboard
Frostspark boots
fire gauntlet
Frost armor
and my vanity set

too lazy to set it in order which i've used more often

Terra Blade
Fishron Wings
Flairon
The Axe
Picksaw
Mirror (Who doesn't?)
Frostspark Boot
Ankh Shield
And True Nights Edge When i want to look really cool. ;)

As much as I appreciate my weapons, armour, Magic Mirror, digging tools, and even The Axe for when I'm feeling fancy, I have to say I greatly prefer my accessories over everything else.

Master Ninja Gear is probably my personal favourite item in the game. Combined with high tier wings, it's incredibly helpful for mobility. Especially the Fishron Wings, which are another one of my favourites. You fly faster than you can move even at full speed with Frostspark Boots, and you can fly-dash for even faster speed and longer flight time. Still a huge fan of Frostspark Boots, mind you, but when I need to equip a Moon Shell for underwater shenanigans? They're the first thing to go.

I'm also a huge fan of the Lava Waders. With all of the lava I keep around my house, and how often I'm in the deep Caverns or Underworld, it's nice to not have to worry about accidentally taking chip-damage running through lava.

Of course the Ankh Shield is also up there. It has probably saved me more than anything else, and even then I probably don't give it enough credit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom