Mobile What did you want for the next mobile update?

Eoctriz

Terrarian
I want terraria android can multiplayer worldwide, and frostmoon is added, also i want angler and stylish npc too

What I would like is larger worlds and an increased spawnrate. Most importantly, what I would like is vanity accessory slots, because why bother playing the game if you can't play it in style! ~;) and for certain missing vanity items (looking at you green cap~:mad:)What I think we will get in the next update is most likely FM, since we generally follow the console versions update history after a given period of time.

1: frostmoon
2:dungeon all the enemies that pc version has
3:ice same as above
4:fishing
5:all the other weapons that there is in 1.2 pc
6:some of the new 1.3 things
[DOUBLEPOST=1428787638][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and increased spawn rates

There is a huge list of things I expect to change:
-bug fixes... Lots of them
-larger worlds (not too important)
-more save slots (characters and worlds)
-the ability to share maps online through the app itself
-maybe a selection of adventure maps (since I personally can't find any online)
-longer nights
-add pocket watches so i don't need to carry a grandpa clock around
-bigger screen zoom out
-bosses to maybe do a bit more damage? By choice of the player?
-special crafting stations (ie bone welder)
-fishing
-chlorophyte ore to actually grow and enough to spawn to get even a single piece withought spelunker potions
-stability fixes
-more attention paid to the ios version... I mean really I've been playing on a glitchy outdated (compared to pc) version of the game while everyone's so hyped about 1.3 coming out soon...

Last edited:
1. Mounts
2. Fishing
3. More bosses
4. Working rod of discord
5. More cloud save and normal worlds.
6. Bigger worlds
7. Bigger desert

I hoped for all three wrenches, possible reforging of 1.2 items and better spawn rate... And yey... All this were included in the Easter update! When it is patched I can enjoy these good things again :nursenaughty:

In the next update I hope Frost Moon event is included, Beetle Husks, working Corruptor/Floatys/Paladin/etc...

Up uppity up to 1.2.3 ~:passionate:

//daniel-san

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom