What Do YOU Think Is The Stupidest, Funniest, and overall Dumbest Terraria Weapon?

What Is The Stupidest, Funniest, And Overall Dumbest Terraria Weapon?

• Zombie Arm

• Meowmere

• Christmas Tree Sword

• Purple Clubberfish

• Candy Cane Sword

• Cactus Sword

• Stylish Scissors

• Slap Hand

• Classy Cane

• Yoyo (Because even though they are really sweet, they are still yoyo's, and your still using toys.)

• Swordfish and Obsidian Swordfish

• Mushroom Spear

• Fruitcake Chakram

• Bananarang

• KO Cannon

• The Bee's Knee's

• Egg Cannon

• Megashark

• Candy Corn Rifle

• Holy Hand Grenade

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anchor.png

How the hell am I supposed to throw an iron anchor made to stop 18 000 ton cargo ships as a weapon, AND make it return to my hand safely right after that?
Bananarang is also a good candidate... I mean, it's just a banana and does more damage than a 18th century blunderbuss made to pierce armor

Exactly. You shouldn't be able to just skip everything pick wise in early hardmode for the reaver shark. Makes everything far too easy.

No, I'm saying that your suggestion is taking it a bit too far. You said it should only be catchable with "A Golden Fishing Rod or better" which leaves the golden fishing rod to be the only way to catch it. I agree that it should be gated somehow, but your suggestion makes it FAR easier to get Molten or even Cobalt before you even finish all the quests to successfully obtain the Golden Fishing Rod.

Magic Weapons:
-You can't do magic IRL.
-Some of them are hilarious.(e.g. Golden Shower)
-The dumbest one would have to be the Medusa Head.

Meowmere - rainbow Nyan Cats that destroy everything in your way. Seems strange and funny enough.

Slap Hand - it's look and knockback is pretty fun in use.

Why do you call yoyo's toys? You'll regret these words if your toy might start to generate green spheres of energy.

Back
Top Bottom