Console What do you want most from 1.2.4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brony Bonfire

Eye of Cthulhu
Everypony and their maremother seems to be so abuzz with the coming lunar, but the consoleverse still has some catching up to do.
I know alot of ponies were miffed to say the least when we only got the Christmas update and then the mannequin fiasco, but i was too busy enjoying my tool box too care.

And here we are waiting for more once again, but what exactly are we waiting for? Personally i'm only interested in the shroomite digging claws and extendo grip. But i'm sure somepony out there cares about more than building tools right? So what are your choice picks from 1.2.4 (1.2.3) and why are we so excited?
( other than shroomite claws OMG )

edit; I TOTALLY MEANT 1.2.3

Last edited:
Ok seriously? Get over it.

Are you on mobile? I keep forgetting you ponies are pretty much in the same boat as us huh.
Actually, you console ponies are trying to grab another boat, you have the (half of the) Christmas update, while we have the Halloween '13 update.

Btw, I have both mobile and PC
I don't know what I'm looking at....
Sorry I'm human.
You're talking to a brony (yes, I do talk brony)

Actually, you console ponies are trying to grab another boat, you have the (half of the) Christmas update, while we have the Halloween '13 update.

Btw, I have both mobile and PC
Ohh my bad, i never knew that mobile was even further behind than us.
But i really can't wait to fish either although mobile/console both might be waiting quite awhile for that one yet, we can hope tho.

I don't know about you, but I want fishing and the Angler to happen ( also, don't shove your bronie so much out there, most don't really like that)
aww that's too bad, until i start getting warning points for being a brony i really couldn't give a flying :red: about how everypony feels, you can either put up with it, bash me for it to no effect or click ignore because nopony decides how post and by celestia i'm not going anywhere for a long time.

You have a lot of pent up rage for to many people bashing on you :sigh:You just jumped on accusations that I was bashing on you, when I wasn't
no i really wasn't, just pointing out three options you're welcome to take my little pony.
I'm sure there're more options but i choose not to acknowledge those in a positive manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom