Sprites What Happened To That Ninja Inside The King Slime?

Just make the Ninja an NPC and he'll move in when:
1. There's a vacant house
2. King Slime has been defeated in the current world.

Then after that, he'll sell ninja related items and weapons

Seems impossible (@Unit One is the ninja ded
All I know is this.
04298D84-9FD0-48E0-8080-D566F436E06D.jpeg

3C00D30F-ABAA-437E-BB22-11254D05427A.jpeg

But suggestions can take on whatever attributes the suggester wants them to take on.

It still doesn't answer that, but thank you anyway Unit One.
I'm still thinking that the ninja was alive and that when you defeated the King Slime you released him, so he gratefully gives you some part of his armor and leaves the place. Wich is something they didn't make a cutscene but it would clarify the things in the game much more.

G
It still doesn't answer that, but thank you anyway Unit One.
I'm still thinking that the ninja was alive and that when you defeated the King Slime you released him, so he gratefully gives you some part of his armor and leaves the place. Wich is something they didn't make a cutscene but it would clarify the things in the game much more.
"Who thought he was a hero. He was not" "it's obvious who made the better decision" probably meaning he failed, also the acid of the slimes would kill the ninja

G

"Who thought he was a hero. He was not" "it's obvious who made the better decision" probably meaning he failed, also the acid of the slimes would kill the ninja
But at this point, if the ninja was dead, it should have been totally dissolved in the acid. It has no sense that the Ninja is still intact inside the sllime. The ninja just failed because he was eaten by KS but still didn't die, he was... swallowed.

But at this point, if the ninja was dead, it should have been totally dissolved in the acid. It has no sense that the Ninja is still intact inside the sllime. The ninja just failed because he was eaten by KS but still didn't die, he was... swallowed.
He dissapers after the fight most likely because he is only rotten flesh and broken armor now
Hey guys, it doesn’t really matter (for the purposes of this thread) if the Ninja can stay alive inside King Slime. In this thread, the suggestion maker proposes that the Ninja is alive, so just go with that assumption for this suggestion.

If you want to discuss further, between yourselves, whether the Ninja is alive or not outside of this thread, please do so on your profiles or in a convo in private messages. Or create a new thread in the appropriate section, to discuss it with others. The back and forth talk of it here is derailing this topic.

Hey guys, it doesn’t really matter (for the purposes of this thread) if the Ninja can stay alive inside King Slime. In this thread, the suggestion maker proposes that the Ninja is alive, so just go with that assumption for this suggestion.

If you want to discuss further, between yourselves, whether the Ninja is alive or not outside of this thread, please do so on your profiles or in a convo in private messages. Or create a new thread in the appropriate section, to discuss it with others. The back and forth talk of it here is derailing this topic.
Ok.. I was thinking that talking about if he was alive or dead was included in the topic. My bad.

the thread is named "what happened to that ninja inside king slime" so it kinda is
That's why I was thinking that, but I'm now thinking that it is not the person that started the thread that decides wich topic will be discussed here but the moderators instead. So, if they say that we can't or should not talk about this I will stop, because they are the autorities here and I will respect them because I'm afraid of them. I don't want to end up being banned, I have lots of good things I owned here and I don't want to lose them because of this. They are very much valuable for me.

the thread is named "what happened to that ninja inside king slime" so it kinda is
I can see your point of view. :) However, the first post does include this, “You can see he is inside the King Slime, and i think hes alive.” So let’s just go off of that assumption.

A lengthy debate of whether the gel is suffocating the Ninja to death isn’t really adding much to the spirit of this suggestion, and is missing the point of the topic. I‘m proposing that the discussion focus on the NPC’s and items that are suggested here, and not head into bike-shedding about the Ninja’s health.

Back
Top Bottom