Mobile What inspired you to play mobile Terraria?

I don't really know, I just wanted to own all platforms, but I can't play PC because my gaming computer is inflicted with a virus, so I played Mobile, but I play Console more `-_-.

I saw my friend with a wizard template on his computer and asked him what it was and he said it was from terraria . soo I went to the Google play store and bought it. Best year of my life started as soon as I bought it.

I remember once when I was watching Good Game SP and they reviewed Terraria so I bought it on steam, died about ten million times in fifteen minutes, then forgot about it. About two years later I saw it on the App Store and thought, "why not?" And downloaded it. It was on my iPod 4, and extremely buggy/broken, as there were no oceans and it was laggy, and I thought that the entire endgame goal was.... To get every statue. Forgot about it again. About one year later at my school we had a "technology day" and my friend was playing it and I joined his world and saw the most amazing thing ever... Necro Amour and A Muramasa. He helped me beat Skeletron, and the rest is history.
Amazing story :joy:

I found this game in the top paid apps. I thought it would be interesting to play.
but back then, hardmode didnt even exist, floating islands are gold and sliver cubes with golden chests that needs a golden key to be unlocked. Didnt play the game too long until hardmode update.

I know Terraria since the release on 2011, but never interested to play it. When i saw it on the new Apps on the Play Store, i'll try it out :) (1.0.0 version, mh.) I liked it, then, i get it for console :p
best story ever

I saw it on the top paid app. Never tried any other version. So I downloaded and loved it ever since. I've been tempted to play the Pc version, as I've beaten about everything on mobile but the thing that I like about the mobile version is you can play it anywhere. The pc confines you home, while mobile starts up in literally seconds and is much more convenient.

I saw my friend watch it and I watched it a bit, I became interested with it, a long time later, I checked to see it on the app store, says its not compatible and a long time later (again) its now compatible (also the times when I played Terraria on other platforms, I didn't have WiFi so I couldn't update it exept the mobile edition)!

My parents had taken all of my possessions from me and locked them in an external storage facility back in January, and I had secretly purchased an iPod Touch back in May. I was so desperately bored that a couple weeks ago I bought Terraria, Goat Sim, and Goat Z for it. In retrospect, I probably should have picked better games...

My parents had taken all of my possessions from me and locked them in an external storage facility back in January, and I had secretly purchased an iPod Touch back in May. I was so desperately bored that a couple weeks ago I bought Terraria, Goat Sim, and Goat Z for it. In retrospect, I probably should have picked better games...
Lol "External Storage Facility"
You aren't being serious, are you?

I played mobile when I did'nt have a PC.
I wanted to see how Terraria mobile would be like.

Mobile is crap. I'll admit it: mobile is too glitch-filled and outdated in versions that it's just bad. Nothing inspired me to play it, I was forced to because I didn't have a PC.

Mobile is crap. I'll admit it: mobile is too glitch-filled and outdated in versions that it's just bad. Nothing inspired me to play it, I was forced to because I didn't have a PC.
I guess if you started with playing the pc version first, the mobile is indeed very outdated. It's true it's glitchy and buggy, but it's so easy to start up and take anywhere. I like that about the mobile version and in fact about mobile games in general.

I guess if you started with playing the pc version first, the mobile is indeed very outdated. It's true it's glitchy and buggy, but it's so easy to start up and take anywhere. I like that about the mobile version and in fact about mobile games in general.
I started terraria Mobile first, and when I got PC, I was like"How much have I been missing out on????"

My mom's graduation ceremony was taking 5 centuries so I decided to play the watered down version of this good game just so I have something to do.

I started terraria Mobile first, and when I got PC, I was like"How much have I been missing out on????"
Agreed. After trying it out I see how vast the content is compared to the mobile. I was even thinking of using someone else's world for just the items and get the ones I currently have and throw the rest away so that in a way I can continue but for now I'm going to stick to mobile.

I loved playing the demo, so i ended up getting a hacked version online. After a while, i decided to buy the google play version of the game, and now i'm up to date with the latest stuff.

Back
Top Bottom