Mobile What is the best bow?

Tsunami from Duke Fishron. Shoots 5 Arrows but costs 1 from the Stack. Pair this with Ichor and then Holy Arrows with Titan Armor, Ranger Emblem, Avenger Emblem, and Magic Quiver, you can kill bosses in seconds.

@thegamer381 You can get the Pulse Bow from the travelling merchant, which has a chance to move in when there are 2 NPCs in the world, and the Tsunami or the 'fishron bow' as you call it would be obtained from fishron, which you can kill with anything. So no, you don't necessarily need it to get the other.

@thegamer381 You can get the Pulse Bow from the travelling merchant, which has a chance to move in when there are 2 NPCs in the world, and the Tsunami or the 'fishron bow' as you call it would be obtained from fishron, which you can kill with anything. So no, you don't necessarily need it to get the other.

Yeah but it is hard for rangers to take fishron out unless u have one...

@thegamer381 There's always the option of getting a gun or explosive such as the Chaingun or Snowman Cannon which can be more effective than the Pulse Bow.

@thegamer381 There's always the option of getting a gun or explosive such as the Chaingun or Snowman Cannon which can be more effective than the Pulse Bow.

I agree with this totally. With my ranger setup I really only use my bow to Ichor the enemy then switch back to Chaingun/Megashark/Cannon. Pulse bow in tight spaces however is pretty darn fun to use.

I agree with this totally. With my ranger setup I really only use my bow to Ichor the enemy then switch back to Chaingun/Megashark/Cannon. Pulse bow in tight spaces however is pretty darn fun to use.

Cant u use ichor bullets for ichoring enemies?

There's also the Golden Shower magic spell and Flask of Ichor for melee attacks if you want to lower defence and use a different type of bullet or arrow with your ranged weapon.

Tsunami from Duke Fishron. Shoots 5 Arrows but costs 1 from the Stack. Pair this with Ichor and then Holy Arrows with Titan Armor, Ranger Emblem, Avenger Emblem, and Magic Quiver, you can kill bosses in seconds.
If u pair tsunami with heart arrows, you can kill a dungeon guardian in a matter of 15-30 minutes. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom