Mobile What is the best things to do during Hardmode?

When I enter hardmode, there's 3 major things I do:
1. Stop the corruption/crimson and hallow spread. It's important to do this as soon as possible. It's simple. Find the edge of the corruption/crimson or hallow biome, get a few blocks away from it, and dig a 6x6 hole. Fill it up with any block EXCEPT for dirt, mud, ice, and stone. Do the same on the other end. If the biome is in a desert, then you'll have to dig a 6-block wide hole down until you find material that's not sand. Then fill up the bottom of the hole. Repeat this process with all other corruption/crimson and hallow biomes. Sometimes, a world can have 2 corruption or crimson biomes.
2. Destroy demon alters. With the pwnhammer you got from the wall, destroy about 9. This will spawn new ores in the world. Using a hellstone pickaxe, collect enough cobalt/palladium ore for a pickaxe, and use that new pickaxe for collecting orichalcum/mythril ore for ANOTHER pickaxe. I recommend getting orichalcum/mythril armor, too.
3. Get wings. Farm wyverns on a floating island, but NOT inside the house, or else they won't spawn. You'll need 20 souls of flight. After that, obtain 100 pixie dust for fairy wings.

Back
Top Bottom