What is the dumbest thing you have ever done in Terraria?

Not realizing sooner that I was tossing sticks of dynamite in my base wondering why they weren't going into my hotbar. Blew up a fair portion of my base and killing myself in the process. Thankfully I've got a good memory, so I repaired the damage.

One of my first experiences with lava: 'Oh, water + lava = obsidian. I should gather some up and find out what I can use it for.' Didn't even think that the game would lag and I would fall through into the lava, only to have the water trap me. I never did find the gravestone for that one.

Trying to use no potions for an Expert Mode Duke Fishron battle. He killed me in less than 5 seconds after spawning. To be honest, I had just woken up so maybe don't try that one.

wallofbladesvswallofflesh.jpg
the dumbest things that happened to me on terraria, 1: i just defeated skeletron on my main world, goes onto a different world FORGETS TO USE POTIONS :dryadeek::nurserolleyes: 2: tried to get heart crystal in a heart shrine (that generated next to a dungeon) ice slime knocked me below 0 ( i had no clue keep in mind) I GOT MURDERED BY A DUNGEON GUARDIAN ':eek:`:(`:mad:`:cry:

First time playing the console version of the game so I decided to explore before doing anything else (of cause I met my end with a few Eaters of Souls), then I go back to collect the few cooper coins I dropped (which didn't end well for me at all).

Another mistake of mine was deciding to explore the OPPOSITE side of the world, and there I found the dungeon. I talked to the old man and he said, 'I cannot let you enter', so I thought 'Try and stop me!' which I then get brutally murdered by three dungeon guardians at once. Next I came back for the money that I dropped (and yes, I didn't learn from the last time) and got killed again. Then I decide to come back at night, under-equipped...

So I only l play mobile (noob alert). I have been playing since before hard mode was released for it. When 1.2.4 came out(the first, extremely unstable version), my character got to join one world one time, then it would repeatedly crash when I tried to join any worlds, then when I went to the character selection menu, then finally whenever I would start the game. I went to the customer service guys with an email explaining the problem. They told me to delete my game and redownload it.
Big mistake
It kept happening after a few days of a brand new play through. But the day after CS told me to delete my game, they said, on these very forums, "to everyone whom we have told to reinstall terraria, DONT. The entire issue is due to file corruption. We will fix the issue soon.
FfffffffffffffffffAAAAnyways, leave a like if you had this problem, way back in that era of mobile.

View attachment 109443 the dumbest things that happened to me on terraria, 1: i just defeated skeletron on my main world, goes onto a different world FORGETS TO USE POTIONS :dryadeek::nurserolleyes: 2: tried to get heart crystal in a heart shrine (that generated next to a dungeon) ice slime knocked me below 0 ( i had no clue keep in mind) I GOT MURDERED BY A DUNGEON GUARDIAN ':eek:`:(`:mad:`:cry:
oh also the time i almost destroyed my house with a holy hand greneade, i learned the hard way many times

Back
Top Bottom