What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

also if you want some more crap

''i doubt it will exist in the future but music these days are not made by a piano but are made by a few clicks from a radio'' -my music teacher

modern music uses instruments other than a piano but sometimes use physical activities involving brain processors but not everyone can go to a concert so they record it then play it on the radio so others can hear though what im sure he doesnt understand is that when the song is being recorded it does involve the two things said

This one has to be one of the most aggrivating/stupid (and nowadays rare) thing to do:
*someone suggests a good item/weapon idea(and most times a furniture piece suggestion)*
"We don't need that"
We didn't need all the items we currently have but look what happened there.

"Earthbound is for stupid, idiot babies who don't know a good game when they see it, call of duty is so much better"

I am not lieing with this, someone actually made a video on black ops vs earthbound
How. What. I. It's Like. I can't. I don't even. I have nothing to say to this, my brain is on fire, my face is contorted trying to comprehend the idiocracy running for president of dumb-:red:-ia over here. I can only say this;

(Not for the faint of English)
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/719/514/e31.gif

I wish I had started collecting dumb comments off the rest on the Internet instead of only just from TO, because from my visits to places like Tumblr, and the highly esteemed Youtube, I can assure you that I've seen :red: that nothing cannot be compared to it.
That being said, I do have some stored in my Terraria Online's signature.
I'm not sure if this one is satire, but behold love in the purest form:
2dab7611f3.png

someone actually made a video on black ops vs earthbound
I found the video if someone wants to see the total idiocy of it.
EDIT:Still watching it.
He says that playing Black Ops is "True gaming, the way of the future."
Good lord this is :red:ed on so many levels.
EDIT2:When comparing the battle systems of both games, he EDITED OUT THE EARTHBOUND BATTLE SEQUENCE AND SAID THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WALK INTO THE ENEMIES TO WIN IN EARTHBOUND.
...behold, the biased troll.
One of the most infuriating types of idiots one will have to deal with.
Tell you what-I'm going to stop watching the darn vid.
All it's doing is pissing me off.

Last edited:
"Earthbound is for stupid, idiot babies who don't know a good game when they see it, call of duty is so much better"

I am not lieing with this, someone actually made a video on black ops vs earthbound

i just finished watching it and he obviously doesnt understand the battle system. i know that if you approach an enemy from behind you will get to attack first. if you and your enemies see each other no one gets the first attack. if your enemy approaches you from behind it will get to attack first. besides why hes winning is because he is far stronger than the weaker enemies like the coil snake and spiteful crow you first encounter

Back
Top Bottom