What is the first boss i can summon

This isn't the right place to ask, seeing that this subforum is for game suggestions

Anyways, you could either summon King Slime or the Eye of Cthulhu. The Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu is a bit hard imo, and don't bother with Skeletron until you get good gear.

King Slime needs a Gold/Platinum Crown and a number of gel (99 iirc?)
Eye of Cthulhu needs 6 lens
All of the above needs the Demon Altar to craft

This isn't the right place to ask, seeing that this subforum is for game suggestions

Anyways, you could either summon King Slime or the Eye of Cthulhu. The Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu is a bit hard imo, and don't bother with Skeletron until you get good gear.

20 gel for non old gen stuff, so 1.3 20, 1.2 99

adding on to that, sometimes bosses can spawn by itself! There will be different messages on your screen for when bosses are about to summon. for example, if the eye of cthulhu is about to spawn, you'll get a text on your screen saying " You feel an evil presence watching you..." and then later the boss will spawn.

you should probably go on the terraria wiki to find out more about bosses and which ones are easier to fight: Bosses :)

I would like to progress in my world and I would know how to summon my first boss and which one I should summon
I personally, go for King Slime. You could go for the eye as well. I just like doing it the "right way". The slime mount is also helpful for the other boss fights you do after slime.

Threads that are offtopic show up in this section daily, the only reason you haven't seen them is because people normally report them and get them moved to the right section faster than you realize. It's better to just report them rather than try to tell everyone who does it. There's so many new users who misuse this section that trying to tell them just isn't worth it.

Anyway, I recommend fighting the Brain of Cthulhu/Eater of Worlds by breaking Crimson Hearts/Shadow Orbs in the Crimson/Corruption. The Eye of Cthulhu and King Slime don't really get you anything too beneficial to work with, and don't really progress the game, contrary to popular belief. Unless you're in expert mode, which you sound like a new player so you probably aren't.

Last edited:
Technically you can fight any pre-hardmode boss as the first boss as you like, including Wall of Flesh.
King Slime and Eye of Cthulhu are the easiest and provide useful item to increase mobility, thus are recommended.

In addition to summoning items, King Slime will appear if you kill enough slimes during a slime rain event, and the Eye will arrive once you have 200 hp and 10 defense

Thank you. And i would like to ask questions like this again. what forum should post it in?

Back
Top Bottom