Mobile What is the first thing you are going to do when 1.4 comes? What class are you going to be on your first run?

Erinit🌳

The Destroyer
First thing I am going to do is try out journey mode. It looks very fun. The first class I am going to be is a summoner, because of the big buff they got.

honestly I'm going to be playing with my little brother on journey mode, with master mode. Honestly I am not going to use one specific class, I'm just going to use whatever I can get my hands on......

I'm obviously going to stay on the melee class, especially because of the new, powerful, melee weapon that's coming out. I'm going to make the Zenith first thing it comes out as long as I have gotten the Meowmere by then.

Last edited:
I'm obviously going to stay on the melee class, especially because of the new, powerful, melee weapon that's coming out. I'm going to make the Zenith first thing it comes out as long as I have gotten the Meowmere by then.

Well, technically I am a crossover between melee and summoner.

I can't wait until the Zenith comes out even though I've got all of the ingredients, except the hardest ingredient to obtain, the Meowmere.

Last edited:
Well, technically I am a crossover between melee and summoner.

I can't wait until the Zenith comes out even though I've got all of the ingredients, except the hardest ingredient to obtain, the Meowmere.
meowmere isn't that hard to get, I think. I already have one so I don't really need to farm for it

Back
Top Bottom