What is the hardest achievement in terraria

I've moved your thread to the Crossroads section.

Terraria related threads should be posted here. The Off-topic section is for topics that don't relate to Terraria.

For the hardest achievement I would say Hero of Etheria. Fighting the T3 Old One's Army is as difficult for me if not more difficult than fighting the Moon Lord ontop of Betsy at the end who is a powerful boss who you must defeat while still defending the crystal from regular enemies.

The 200 fishing quests one (aka Supreme Helper Minion) without a doubt. It's just so much more time consuming than every other achievement in the game that it still baffles me to this day. Most other achievements can all be obtained in a regular playthrough, some require specific builds or a bit of luck but nothing comes close to this one.

Also FYI, you can edit your posts, you don't need to make another just to correct yourself.

The 200 fishing quests one (aka Supreme Helper Minion) without a doubt. It's just so much more time consuming than every other achievement in the game that it still baffles me to this day. Most other achievements can all be obtained in a regular playthrough, some require specific builds or a bit of luck but nothing comes close to this one.

Also FYI, you can edit your posts, you don't need to make another just to correct yourself.
^same. I never even did a fishing quest

I wouldn't call the Fishing quest achivements hard. Doing them is easy (after you get the good equipment for it) but doing so many of them is boring. If we are going by difficulty I would say that Ice Scream (wave 15 of Frost Moon) is the hardest (I haven't gotten Hero of Etheria yet but it's probably just as or maybe even harder then Ice Scream), but the achivement that brought me the most trouble would be Boots of The Hero (getting Terraspark Boots) becouse I had to spend several real live days fishing for the Lava Charm back when it had 2.5% chance to be in Obsidian/Hellstone Crates.

Last edited:
I don't think it's the hardest, but the longest I farmed for, the Terraspark boots. I searched my entire world for water walking boots, when that didn't work I fished for hours to get them in a sea crate, I needed 10 for unlimited, and opened around 30 to get it finally. And for once in my entire gaming career, have I gotten a lava waders.

Maybe the Dead Man Tell no Tales as you have to die to get the achievement and I haven't found one

The fishing quests aren't to hard in Journey mode if you just research all the fish and manually change the day and night cycles

I wouldn't call the Fishing quest achivements hard. Doing them is easy (after you get the good equipment for it) but doing so many of them is boring. If we are going by difficulty I would say that Ice Scream (wave 15 of Frost Moon) is the hardest (I haven't gotten Hero of Etheria yet but it's probably just as or maybe even harder then Ice Scream), but the achivement that brought me the most trouble would be Boots of The Hero (getting Terraspark Boots) becouse I had to spend several real live days fishing for the Lava Charm back when it had 2.5% chance to be in Obsidian/Hellstone Crates.
If you want those achievements, try a Last Prism with Nebula Armor, Celestial Cuffs, Celestial Emblem, and any upgrade of the Mana flower, along with a few stacks of greater mana potions. Doesn’t work as well in the Pumpkin Moon event though, as a dozen Pumpkings can easily overwhelm the player.

and don’t forget a Hand Warmer for the Frost moon.

Back
Top Bottom