What is the hardest game you have played or seen someone play

imma keep it real
Geometry Dash yo
spending over a year to beat a single level that isnt even still in the top 150 hardest levels anymore aint no joke
id argue GD has one of the highest skill ceilings of any game

Soul knight its a mobile game from when I was 7- years old. Its similar to "Enter The Gungeon". I downloaded it again 2 weeks ago its not that hard as it was for my 7yo me but was really nostolgic. It was fun =]

Its well made but manyt things have changed.

Also honorable mention purple place I played when I was 3 yo Bebe.

Super Punch Out! might be harder though, I'm not sure which is harder since I've barely made any progress on either one.
which punch out?
if we’re talking genuine difficulty and not just a cheaply made game made to be annoying as hell, elden ring. otherwise either only up or getting over it
elden ring is genuinely really difficult
but for some reason i struggle on only random bosses
and not the notoriously hard ones

both mohg and malenia i killed in 2 tries
rykard in one try
both astels first try

hell, astel: stars of darkness even managed to do that 'instakill' grab on me, but it did like not even half my health
I might just have PTSD from when I was really young and stupid but maybe Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. That game is extremely ruthless for just a DS Pokemon spin-off.
i forget the name of the move but i only struggled when i got to the dungeons where pokemon have some kind of fire eruption type move in an absurd aoe
actually i think it was giratina's dungeon...
but anyways, me being a lucario means i got twoshot super effectives by the OP fire move...
at least my partner is water type tho...
Soul knight its a mobile game from when I was 7- years old. Its similar to "Enter The Gungeon". I downloaded it again 2 weeks ago its not that hard as it was for my 7yo me but was really nostolgic. It was fun =]
I cant download that game anymore sadly but it was SO good

fire eruption type move in an absurd aoe
actually i think it was giratina's dungeon...
*War flashbacks*
Yep, it's the Nidoqueen at World Abyss using Earth Power. That was definitely one of the most toxic parts of the game for me so I remember it like it was yesterday.

*War flashbacks*
Yep, it's the Nidoqueen at World Abyss using Earth Power. That was definitely one of the most toxic parts of the game for me so I remember it like it was yesterday.
yep thats the one.
it didnt take too many attempts to get beyond...but it SUCKED.
At least my partner just straight up couldn't die to that move, so I only really needed to heal myself

elden ring is genuinely really difficult
but for some reason i struggle on only random bosses
and not the notoriously hard ones

both mohg and malenia i killed in 2 tries
rykard in one try
both astels first try

hell, astel: stars of darkness even managed to do that 'instakill' grab on me, but it did like not even half my health
exactly why i said it’s genuinely difficult instead of just one gimmick making the whole game hellish or just a game-breaking bug

Back
Top Bottom