What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

Harpy and wyvern. Or at least a way to tell em, ":red: OFF I'M BUILDING GET OUTTA MY FACE WITH YOUR FEATHERS AND :red:ED FLYING WORMS!"

I really really hate wyvern. Here i come, bye, back again-bye, and the heavy damage they do .some of us would actually like to use that space area for builds!

The thing is that most of the underground may have been seen once you're that far in game, I've seen suggestions like hallowed ore, but most seem to refuse that idea because they don't like the ore grind. *shrug*

But gonna be honest, it would be awesome if you can only fight the Destroyer underground.
While late to this conversation I think the real issue is the lack of unique content underground biome wise there are too few mini biomes. Addd more optional progression minibiomes with hardmode content and I think the issue would be resolved :)

Waiting for plantera's bulb is often the longest part of my speed runs.

I'd like to see Yoyos removed, incidentally. It feels too "product placement"y for me, and they're simply better than many other weapons at what makes them special.

Back
Top Bottom