FireChaos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anybody know how to remove tags in forum posts? Such as WIP for example?
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Report your thread and state the desired tag (or none), the moderators will take care of the rest.
    Question, how did you make the custom banner that goes into someones signature? Is it a website?
    FireChaos
    FireChaos
    HTML Code.
    FireChaos
    FireChaos
    I made the picture in paint.net and added a url in html code.
    To be honest you are one of the very few who have made ideas that weren't attacked by critics...
    Sadly, I am not in that group. I have had every idea i put in the suggestions forum ravaged by ceitics who just happened to click on my suggestion. I guess its just luck, because I'm not that lucky...
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Hmm. I saw it. Seems like a rather unfair suggestion. Also, if people aren't 100% dead-against this idea, well... you could get some sprites and formatting. Look at @Baconfry's thread on this. It's somewhere in the forums.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    "This sucks" "This is garbage" "This stinks" aren't really criticisms in my eyes, just expressions of distaste. Criticism, at least how I see it, requires some sort of insight on how the person can improve what is criticized.
    FireChaos
    FireChaos
    I've been looking for critisism really. That's what gives your thread more attention. The "NICE IDEA!!!11!" comments arent really helping. And plus, I don't really have any 'big' users commenting on my idea.
    It doesn't really matter now , you have an exam tomorrow , don't you ? Or should i say , in less than 12 hours ? (From now)
    I think it doesn't look lonely...now that I've posted this. :D
    Btw how do you get your profile pic to be so sharp and good looking while mine is like all blurry because it's a screenshot from the game.
    Reactions: FireChaos
    FireChaos
    FireChaos
    Thanks for the follow :D.
    Mine is a .png file, almost 100x100 pixels small, just resized without HDfying the picture. I also made the file pixel by pixel. I guess all you have to do is cut your part of the picture and resize it without HDfying it. I used paint.net, simple stuff
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom