What is your favorite Potion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wings prevent the need for featherfall

Not true, as regards to dodging. The ability to change your falling velocity in a moment allows you to dodge the predictive path of things such as Retinazer's laser, or people's bullets in PvP. It's honestly really handy to me, and even if it wasn't it's still a fun thing to use.

Ammo Reservation Potion and Endurance Potion -- everything I need as a Ranger. Less Ammo used and less damage taken.

Spelunker_Potion.png
Spelunker_Potion.png
Spelunker_Potion.png
Spelunker_Potion.png
Spelunker_Potion.png
Spelunker_Potion.png
Spelunker_Potion.png
Spelunker_Potion.png
Spelunker_Potion.png
Spelunker_Potion.png
Spelunker_Potion.png
Spelunker_Potion.png
Spelunker_Potion.png
IIIIIIIIIIIII LOVE IT! :naughty:

Either Lifeforce or Inferno. Lifeforce was a huge savior on most of my recent runs (seriously, the amount of times I went down to 100 or so HP while that was active, all those times would have been deaths.), Inferno potion is exactly the most useful, but god does it look cool to have that ring of fire.

Spelunker. I mostly do it for chests, because I once challenged myself to find all of the chests in my world. It was large. I was on Hardcore. It didn't work out.

Recall potions are more than useful early-game. Because whenever I find a gold chest, it always contains the Shoe Spikes. Magic Mirror and Hermes Boots should have a less RNG-based way to obtain.

Right now it's the Teleportation potion. Just minutes ago it sent me into my very first Enchanted Sword ever, along with an awesome cave filled with loot.
I was in early game as well!

(100th post! :joy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom