What is your favorite Video Game Console or Platform?

SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

Official Terrarian
Mine is Xbox (All Generations, 2001-2020). Beautiful Graphics Hardware, High-Quality Frame Rate System, and Architecture. Best Xbox exclusives such as: Gears of War, Fable, Halo, and Sunset Overdrive.

Nintendo DS hands down
I can see where your coming from. the DS had some of the best games ever

I personally would say the 3DS, but honestly the graphics are too lacking and I gotta go with the PS3, it has all my favorite games and the graphics are great.

I know some people are gonna say "well the 3DS has bad graphics because it's a handheld". I own a Playstation Vita and it's graphics are as good as a console of it's time

I like the 3DS for Japanese Anime Video Game Exclusives like: High School DxD 3D, Senran Kagura (Although there were US releases), and others... As for North American Region 3DS Games: Splinter Cell 3D, Senran Kagura (US Versions), and Terraria (HANDS DOWN 3RD BEST TERRARIA PORT, even though it's no longer updated and supported which sucks... but hey, 3DS is fun, right?)

Homefront was the best game for the PS3, I gotta say for the graphics. The only problem with this port is the Shoulder Button and Trigger Swap Controls by default, which are used to Aim Down Sights and Fire Weapons, and Throw Lethals and Tacticals. There was no way to remap controls the way I wanted them to be. The PS3 had decent hardware, beautiful graphics like the aforementioned Homefront, even the PS3 port of Terraria was fantastic just like the Xbox 360 and Xbox One Ports!

I actually enjoyed the Wii U, actually some of my favorite games which are Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and Terraria are ported on that console that I used to own back in 2014 to 2016

Back
Top Bottom