PC What is your favourite sprite in the game

The Plantera Staff Derpo made for me <3
9s82ug.png
In-game sprites, not something someone else made. That is to say, the sprites of the vanilla game. The puke edge is a special matter though.

I like Mechanic's sprite, because that wrench looks wonderfully sexy.

Man, this is super hard. Going through the IDs lists on the wiki and I think I'm settled on this oddball:

Biome_Hair_Dye.png

In general I just really like all the hair dye sprites, from the color gradients to the 'gem' caps on them. I wish they could be placed as decorations.

Weapons-wise, I'm sorta torn between
Titanium_Waraxe.png
and
Chlorophyte_Greataxe.png

Mob-wise, definitely
Herpling.png

Man, this is super hard. Going through the IDs lists on the wiki and I think I'm settled on this oddball:

Biome_Hair_Dye.png

In general I just really like all the hair dye sprites, from the color gradients to the 'gem' caps on them. I wish they could be placed as decorations.

Weapons-wise, I'm sorta torn between
Titanium_Waraxe.png
and
Chlorophyte_Greataxe.png

Mob-wise, definitely
Herpling.png
what about armor-wise? i'd really like to see what's runner up for that.

what about armor-wise? i'd really like to see what's runner up for that.
I actually don't have favorite armor, at least in terms of a single set and without dye. I'd rather mix and match with dye, and even then, it's hard to pick favorites because it's very on-a-whim. I guess I'm most-fond of my Red-and-Silver-dyed Spectre-with-Silver-Helmet setup [
tumblr_inline_nb7coc2RsQ1r63w1v.gif
] because Red and Silver dye plays so nicely with those pieces.

I think I'd like Beetle Armor most if it actually dyed dynamically with "-and Black" or "-and Silver" dyes, with highlights and embellishments, rather than just taking on a uniform color overall (which COMPLETELY defeats the purpose of the dual-color dyes). I wanna be a Kamen Rider, damn it. >:[

I actually don't have favorite armor, at least in terms of a single set and without dye. I'd rather mix and match with dye, and even then, it's hard to pick favorites because it's very on-a-whim. I guess I'm most-fond of my Red-and-Silver-dyed Spectre-with-Silver-Helmet setup [
tumblr_inline_nb7coc2RsQ1r63w1v.gif
] because Red and Silver dye plays so nicely with those pieces.

I think I'd like Beetle Armor most if it actually dyed dynamically with "-and Black" or "-and Silver" dyes, with highlights and embellishments, rather than just taking on a uniform color overall (which COMPLETELY defeats the purpose of the dual-color dyes). I wanna be a Kamen Rider, damn it. >:[
I feel you there, I'm always annoyed when I attempt to dye an armor I like with a dual dye only to end up with a single shade of orange...

I personally like the way the Blue Moon, Muramasa, Dark Lance, Gungnir and Frostbrand look! :dryadhappy:

Creatively dyed Hallowed armor (for me, Pink + Black on my most recent character) and otherwise really cool looking set-ups, such as Daimera's equipment, take the cake for me too. Oh, and the Unicorn Halloween set. And Rainbow Dye on the Spectre set.

Mobs... Hm... Rainbow Slime. Then the tactical-looking skeletons in the Post-Plantera Dungeon, too.

Oh, and the Party Girl~ ;)

My favorite is probably the Horseman's Blade. I dunno why. It just looks cool.
Second favorite would have to be the the way the sun looks when you put on sunglasses.
Finally, my third favorite would have to be... I dunno, I really like the look of the snow hat.

Back
Top Bottom