Mobile What Items Should ALL Mobile Players Challenge Themselves to Obtain?

Not sure if anything like this has been posted before, but as I'm approaching mobile's "end-game", I wanted to know what items fellow mobile players considered trophies of having explored, farmed, and progressed throughout the game. This way, we can create a list and challenge each other to collect these.

The Axe might be an example, as, it seems to be a 0.5% (1/200) drop from Plantera exclusively, which is ridiculous!

Anyone else want to add? I'll add to the list here with any new suggestions!

Hope it makes sense :p

- The Axe (dropped by Plantera)
- Rod of Discord (dropped by Chaos Elementals)
RoD took me some outrageous number of kills to obtain. Well over the drop chance value.

There is another one that i actually got fixed. The living flame block was actually unbotainable for the longest time. I had looked on the wiki saw that it should be obtainable and went to try and get it many many many hours and farm building later i determined that they do not drop.
I ended up reporting the bug and got to be the first mobile user to obtain them. (Given a beta patch to test for it)
So before the last mobile patch you actually couldnt get them. :p

WHY ARE THERE NO LUCKY HORSESHOES IN ALL OF MOBILE? GEEZLOUISE. I'VE RANSACKED THREE WORLDS OF VARYING SIZES AND FISHED THE SKY ISLANDS FOR CRATES USING POTIONS AND EVERYTHING I HAVE!!!

I JUST WANT A LUCKY HORSESHOE! FML!
They DO Exist on mobile, just rare.

Back
Top Bottom