Music What music do you listen to?

I listen to most genres, only genres I can't stand are country and stuff like Billie Eilish idk what that's called.

But I mostly listen to a mix of rock and R&B, my top 5 artists this year were Trapt, The Offspring, Rihanna, Falloutboy, and The Weeknd in that order. My favorite song is You're Gonna Go Far Kid by The Offspring.

I like piano, Hawaiian, and classical. American marches are my favorite kind of music. I love Calypso as well.

My favorite song is probably La Bamba by Los Lobos.

Last edited:
I usually avoid speaking about music coz I get run out of town but I guess online yall probably wont come and find me.

You see it isnt that I hate music. I just dont really listen to music very often. PLEASE CALM DOWN

When I do Im usually too lazy to do anything more than hit play on spotify liked songs or a playlist set up by my girlfriend (its a bit). I do enjoy music. I am constantly humming something or other and I take pride in knowing the words to some of my favorite songs. Its just that I never actually end up listening to enough music. Nowhere near enough to justify paying $6/month for spotify student premium.

I find myself listening to music of any kind genuinley. 2000s pop, classical, all kinds of rock, sometimes showtunes, jazz of all sorts, jpop, kpop, rap, house, soundtracks, vocaloid, latin music, I can appreciate country, and whatever else my friends segguest to me.

-my favorite classical piece is Giuseppe Tartini's Devil Trill Sonata which is criminally niche (the guy in the video is playing so hard he actually snaps a bit of the bow which is metal asf). The songs story is that Tartini encountered the devil in his dreams and the devil played him this song. He then woke up and immediatley composed what he had heard and when he played i in the morning was convinced the devil really had written the piece.
-LMFAOs Party Rock is the bop of our generation
-I have always been a fan of YAOSOBI who I hope some of yall have heard of coz they have been huge on tiktok lately and I have just discovered ARATASHI GAKKO who go so :red:ing hard (and were at coachella this year)
-my friend and I just discovered an album called Rat Taxi and despite the name I really do encourage yall to listen to that coz holy :red: its like incredibly yummy and scrumptious
-Something I think everyone NEEDS to watch and then subsequently watch again and then subsequently listen to over and over and over again is something called ALIEN STAGE which is a bunch of Kpop music videos that tell a cohesive story about humans and aliens and love hatred and murder and oh my god is it psychadelic asf. I am begging more people to watch and listen to this (in order of release not number). if you watch it and are confused please tell me and I can explain all about the story that is posted in the blogs that are only somewhat translated into english

Back
Top Bottom