Music What music do you listen to?

If anybody here uses Last.fm here's my Last.fm profile: Here!

Been listening to a lot more music lately. I've historically been into a lot of rock music but I've been branching out. Listening to more hip hop stuff now. If anyone has any recommendations let me know there's so much good stuff out there but I don't know where to start.

mainly indie rock/pop, favorite artists are Weezer, Radiohead, Tally Hall (and related projects), and Lemon Demon

Last edited:
All of it!!!

Lately its been Aesop Rock, Stephen Taranto, Polyphia, Sound and Shape, and spending wayyyy too much time hearing whatever I just wrote in LMMS on a loop trying to write additional parts or make decisions about what's already there and how to improve upon it.

I may have been listening to a bit too much Radiohead lately... Is there such thing as too much Radiohead?
1692244334410.png

My favorite genres are rock and rap.
For rock its either Falling In Reverse
or Hollywood Undead.

And for rap its late 90s OG rappers (Eminem, Dre, 50 cent, pac, snoop, etc.)

Last edited:
[added by forum staff: original thread title to give more context - Whats your “Wierd piece of music that goes harder than it should”]
Mine is either the Fortnite Track AHOY! aka the pirate theme, and also the theme to Choo Choo Soul.

Last edited by a moderator:
[added by forum staff: original thread title to give more context - Whats your “Wierd piece of music that goes harder than it should”]
Mine is either the Fortnite Track AHOY! aka the pirate theme, and also the theme to Choo Choo Soul.
Hi there @LordGwen I moved your post into this already existing topic. Any music related can be discussed in here. :)

I have organized a small collection of bangers for your listening pleasure.
(Might post another collection sometime.)

Back
Top Bottom